Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko would put Gervonta Davis in the intensive care unit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny that no one gives credit to this young man. (davis) They said the same thing about pedraza..and he got knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by bigfreezy70 View Post
      It's funny that no one gives credit to this young man. (davis) They said the same thing about pedraza..and he got knocked out
      Yes indeed, a lot of people ate crow tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        i don't know about loma but put him with walters. that's a guarantee for fireworks
        Walters vs Davis
        or
        Neno vs Davis - this is more likely since Rodriguez just recently signed with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Well said..

I like Loma but nobody is invincible.
          Didn't Loma lose to journeyman Salido?
          yes he did but

low blows doe .. Salido was bigger doe.. Loma wasn't ready yet even though he had 400 amateur fights doe . .

you know the usual.

Lomachenko don't look invincible to me.. but I don't think I'll throw Tank in with him yet . .just to let that matchup build.

Comment

Davis is pretty impressive...and entertaining as well. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              Please tell me Earl was banned more then 24 hours..his **** is played out and stupid
              You already know it's not more than that. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                the girl in the middle doesnt look natural at all lol
                She has a really nice upper body and face but that lower body looks strange....Kind of disfigured....but she's cute )

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                  yes he did but

low blows doe .. Salido was bigger doe.. Loma wasn't ready yet even though he had 400 amateur fights doe . .

you know the usual.

Lomachenko don't look invincible to me.. but I don't think I'll throw Tank in with him yet . .just to let that matchup build.
                  I know all the usual excuses, although, IMO, Loma has made a lot of improvements since then. I think Gervonta isn't just a hype either (as the OP was implying).

Yeah, I do agree that the bout needs to marinate a little more, to make it bigger and more profitable. At the same time, I also believe once you are a champion, you are ready to take on all champions, win or lose.

I was just addressing that guy who was talking about killing and intensive care units.

Comment

If Davis sat back and boxed Lomachenko he would probably get messed up but if he fought aggressively he would have a shot I do think he is quite a bit bigger and more physical so he could cause a lot of issues for Lomachenko if he rally put the pressure on Lomachenko.

Would be a good fight down the road after Davis gets some more seasoning and Davis stays dedicated to the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X