Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Rosado didn't pluck his eyebrows....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plucked eyebrow look suited Rosado better when he had longer hair.

Comment

Yeah but plucking eyebrows should be restricted to caribbean people because we are skinnier than say a central american or a mexican who are generally stocky people.

Maybe some of the northern south american countries could pull it off too.

Comment

I know a lot of Dominican guys who get their eyebrows plucked, it's really disturbing and doesn't look right.

Comment

Shaped brows

I have my brows, goatee and mustage shaped up on every barber shop visit, thats twice a month. I trim all the hair off my body too. Call me gay if you want but its a hygiene thing. Having a clean cut and everything to match looks good too, many compliments from the woman I date. Being clean makes a man more confident too. If you want to look like an old savage from the cave era then not trimming anything should be your thing. I choose otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Its a latino thing. Its just weird how people say its a PR thing when mexicans get it done as well. I get my eyebrows shaped up too and im Ukrainian. Most men nowadays get them done
            That's the gayest thing anyone has ever said on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
              I have my brows, goatee and mustage shaped up on every barber shop visit, thats twice a month. I trim all the hair off my body too. Call me gay if you want but its a hygiene thing. Having a clean cut and everything to match looks good too, many compliments from the woman I date. Being clean makes a man more confident too. If you want to look like an old savage from the cave era then not trimming anything should be your thing. I choose otherwise.
              I was mistaken. THIS is the gayest thing anyone has ever said on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
                That's the gayest thing anyone has ever said on boxingscene.
                LMAO

Comment

i can't be the only pr here who doesn't touch their eyebrows ...

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    i can't be the only pr here who doesn't touch their eyebrows ...
                    I'm half pr bro, and I don't touch my brows either. However I don't discriminate on those who do.

as they say to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                      I'm half pr bro, and I don't touch my brows either. However I don't discriminate on those who do.

as they say to each his own.
                      oh im not. i was seriously wondering based on all the posts.

Comment

Working...
                      X