No announcement yet.

Did Tyson get beat in a prison fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Tyson get beat in a prison fight?

I just heard this rumor. Allegedly the movie "Undisputed" is based on Tyson's experience in the prison and they say they arranged a fight between him and some prison boxer and the guy kicked his ass, more or less. Anybody know if this may be true?

Wesley Snipes whooped his ass. Didn't he?

Comment

I remember reading rumors that some guy named Tiny beat him up, not sure if it was a real boxing match, I think it was just a jail fight.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
        I remember reading rumors that some guy named Tiny beat him up, not sure if it was a real boxing match, I think it was just a jail fight.
        Tyson came out of prison threatning to " **** ******s until they love him ". I think that is all we need to know about what was going down in prison. Mike was bending clowns over.

Comment

i smell bullsit, the film was fiction and wishful thinking IRL tyson knocked out a screw with a single punch

Comment

Good movie. Bull**** story.

Comment

hell no but the movie was pretty good tho

Comment

All you fools forget that these prison guys train every day, opposed to boxers who train almost every day only before a fight. Plus they gotta protect their azzes, literally, so they have to be tough as nails. Stop being blind fanboys and smell the coffee-nobody is invincible! Tyson himself said there is no such thing. Thats why Buster kicked his hide.
                Last edited by Pastrano; 11-14-2011, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                  All you fools forget that these prison guys train every day, opposed to boxers who train almost every day only before a fight. Plus they gotta protect their azzes, literally, so they have to be tough as nails. Stop being blind fanboys and smell the coffee-nobody is invincible! Tyson himself said there is no such thing. Thats why Buster kicked his hide.
                  Any proof or just your "rumor" ?.

Comment

90's Tyson couldnt fart without it being front page news, i have to doubt this rumour

Comment

Working...
                    X