Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Voted Worlds Most Competitive Economy This Year, Last Time This Happened Was 2008

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    Everything is straight forward, you're the one who is playing stupid here.
    No, I'm not playing stupid.

You've made claims I've never heard before.

Yes, that's how outrageous your claims are.

And since you are now obfuscating when asked to prove them, I'm having to take this slowly.

But I'm not playing stupid. I'm simply taking what you give, which so far ain't much.

Blame your antics, not me.

Fyi, I still need an answer on a key question:

Did GDP rise more after the Clinton tax increases or the Clinton tax cuts?

If you duck again, I'll have to take it you cannot come up with an answer.

If that happens, I'll have to answer the question myself. And since you couldn't even present an answer, we will be forced to use my answer to the question when we proceed.

I'd suggest you answer, but if you don't the debate will move on.

You cant keep using attrition tactics. Sorry, but the debate must move forward, no matter how much you dont want to give that answer.

Comment

• https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/29/trum...3-percent.html

Kevin Hassett, economic advisor to President Donald Trump, told CNBC on Monday he expects economic growth to slow again in the fourth quarter but still finish the entire year around 3 percent.

"There was a big inventory build in the third quarter, so it makes me think it's closer to 3 [percent] than to 4 [percent] in the fourth quarter," Hassett said on "Squawk Box." "I think you lose about a half a percent."

Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.4ae48037d005

The U.S. economy grew at a strong 3.5 percent annual growth rate in the third quarter, buttressing Republican claims that President Trump is presiding over a boom, with just 11 days remaining before congressional elections.

Growth dipped from the second quarter’s 4.2 percent rate, but the economy still posted its best back-to-back quarters in four years — thanks to free spending by consumers and the federal government — and is within reach of the Trump administration’s 3 percent annual growth target.
        I thought 1bad65 said the 3rd quarter was going to be higher than the 2nd. HMMMMMM!!! Someone quote this and ask him to explain since he has me on ignore.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.4ae48037d005

I thought 1bad65 said the 3rd quarter was going to be higher than the 2nd. HMMMMMM!!! Someone quote this and ask him to explain since he has me on ignore.
          It’s an alt

Clown predicted 5% and knows nothing as nobody could be so stupid to predict such a thing

Don’t put the ***** on ignore as it’s funny to watch her make a fool of herself

Comment

Working...
          X