Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson Quickly Agreed To Face Lipinets: I'll Fight Anyone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    Lipinets has 1 loss
    You are absolutely right and I am sorry. The gatekeeper is Lamont Peterson..

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      We know you'll fight anyone we watched you tear Spence a new @$$ hole.... Wait!!! I meant we saw Spence tear YOU a new @$$ hole...
      In Petersons defense he has fought everyone and never ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        You are absolutely right and I am sorry. The gatekeeper is Lamont Peterson..
        Aww, poor Lamont

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Aww, poor Lamont
          I wouldn't pity Peterson just yet because a win over Lipinets and he is out of gatekeeper status and back into title contention.

Comment

The inactivity has hurt Peterson he hasn't looked sharp since the Garcia fight.He will beat Lipinets by decision

Comment

lipinets is terrible. winning a vacant belt against a nobody certainly gets you a lot of mileage in boxing

Comment

If he is a gatekeeper, so is Danny Garcia who I thought lost to Peterson in their fight.

The brutal beating Peterson took from Spence is probably why Danny Garcia stays away from Spence. We'll see how Peterson bounces back vs Lip. Maybe if he looks poor enough, Amir Khan will want another go at him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  In Petersons defense he has fought everyone and never ducked.
                  Lamont is a true warrior! He brought the fight to Errol, and he didn't even want to quit when Spence Jr. was bashing him up! He would be a better opponent for Crawford than Horn and Benavidez was!

Comment

I’m anticipating this to be the best fight in March.

Comment

Working...
                    X