No announcement yet.

Is McManus McSalty?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is McManus McSalty?

Judging by his posts, I've been wondering....

On a good note, he put me on iggy months ago.

#Feelingaccomplished

#SaltSeason

He is flipping out right now...he is going on a tangent....I have seen this many times while posting here

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      He is flipping out right now...he is going on a tangent....I have seen this many times while posting here

I wonder what got him stirred up...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Judging by his posts, I've been wondering....

On a good note, he put me on iggy months ago.

#Feelingaccomplished

#SaltSeason
        Yes... at least I'm pretty sure of it. Haven't seen much of him recently, crabby ol' bastard.

And you ain't special, man, he's got damn near everyone on ignore - I can't actually imagine how he makes any sense of the threads when he can only read like 1 post in 10

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Yes... at least I'm pretty sure of it. Haven't seen much of him recently, crabby ol' bastard.

And you ain't special, man, he's got damn near everyone on ignore - I can't actually imagine how he makes any sense of the threads when he can only read like 1 post in 10

Yeah, that's what I wonder, too. He does a thread with a hundred responses and sees like two of them. I mean, damn. Where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I wonder what got him stirred up...
            judging by his attacks towards me he is a racist(I say that because he came at me on some random racial mess)

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              judging by his attacks towards me he is a racist(I say that because he came at me on some random racial mess)
              Yeah, I saw that.

Man. Strange dude.

But it's NSB. We've got plenty of them in here...

Comment

I went into his thread to POST WAR CANELO but come to find out I was already on ignore lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  I went into his thread to POST WAR CANELO but come to find out I was already on ignore lmfao.

He's slicc on the draw...

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post

Him and eff pandas have half the forum on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                    X