Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luis Ortiz: Anthony Joshua es una gallina (chicken)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    Martin did demand a high purse to fight Joshua , Martin is doing nothing different then Wilder is except offering a belt while Joshua didn't have one while putting out fake news. Hearn was trying to get Takam for April 9th before Martin was in picture again you would know this if you followed the sport but again posted a book report of dumbness ...Fights just don't happen overnight Hearn was talking with Haymon and Martin's team not long before he issued a challenge to Joshua so nothing you posted as usual adds up to the narrative you push on here.

EDit: Wilder could not fight Martin because Povetkin was his mandatory and the reason Hearn was not in a rush to collect a title was it limits the amount of fighters to what they think would help Joshua progress better, you wouldn't know this and a must be trolling to detract Joshuas 15 fight career in 2015. Get a grip.

Bubba it's very clear you do not read my posts in full. You must get upset or something and either can't finish it or can't handle reading more fully than skimming.

Either way, I don't have anything to add because I don't feel like you addressed anything I said.

I'll give you an example:

I told you that Povetkin failing a drug test put pressure on Martin-Joshua.

You tell me Povetkin was the mandatory.

Yes...yes he was. he also failed a drug test which had the world speculating about the prospect of Wilder vs Martin. Povetkin being mando in no way disproves this. I only used the existence of a rumor as proof....shouldn't be hard to disprove really, but Povetkin being mando is definitely a non-point.

We can go through the entirety of our posts highlighting these discrepancies, but if you couldn't handle reading the original in its entirety you're definitely not going to read any extension to it so what's the point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      You wrote all these rubbish just to tell us AJ ducked wilder that's why he fought Martin, Parker and wlad. Are you not stupid? Am sorry to say.
      Champions wilder couldn't fight while hiding behind finkel and you came here to expose your dumb assz.
      Why is it none of you take issue with any point I raise and think you can win a counter point by making the conversation more vague?

I'm not saying Joshua fought Parker because Joshua ducked Wilder. I am saying Joshua fought Parker because Joshua and Parker ducked Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Why is it none of you take issue with any point I raise and think you can win a counter point by making the conversation more vague?

I'm not saying Joshua fought Parker because Joshua ducked Wilder. I am saying Joshua fought Parker because Joshua and Parker ducked Wilder.
        Plz explain to me how did every live body in the HW division that is physically fit ducked wilder? Not even one live body on his resume.

Wilder has a history of fighting physically challenged people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Plz explain to me how did every live body in the HW division that is physically fit ducked wilder? Not even one live body on his resume.

Wilder has a history of fighting physically challenged people.
          Wasn't part of your gripe with my post because of its length?

You're not really interested in the recent history of the HW division.

It's all still on Youtube bubba.

Comment

Wasn't part of your gripe with my post because of its length?

You're not really interested in the recent history of the HW division.

It's all still on Youtube bubba.
            How can you be talking about recent history when there is a past? You can't throw away the past in boxing, it's always part of the sport.

Even at present wilder is scheduled to fight a physically unfit fighter and a drug cheat.

When will him and his team get it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              If you are speaking of that original $15mil flat fee contract. Well that ship has sailed. As a matter of fact, they can fun with that by shoving it up their asses. Now it's either a 50/50 split, a guarantee and a double rematch clause. Other than that, then they can go to Hell. There's no fight and no deal.
              Just come out plane and say you don't want the fight to happen and we will understand your position. No where in hell will wilder get a 50/50, at least a person with a half decent brain already knows this.

AJ don't need bird legs to fill out stadium or ppv 's but after fury who sees wilder on ppv again? You are always too emotional, are you a girl?

3 contracts, no signature but it's the first to cry to the media been ducked to fight a rehab patient.
              Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                Wilder has done just fine for himself thank you very much. He has earned more money than either you or me in his entire career and lifetime.
                Wilder as the longest serving champ is still eating scrumbs that fell from the table. Am sure it's something to be proud of by Americans that claim to have the biggest market but their biggest star is eating left over.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Joshua gave a contract to Wilder

Wilder refused to sign whilst Joshua did sign

End of story
                  How convinient.

A true champ gets the fights made. Wilder has signed to fight Younger Povetkin, Luis Ortiz, and Tyson Fury.

Joshua fought old ass Tyson Fury left over Klitschko, and old has been Povetkin.

If Joshua was confident he would take a page out of Canelo and do whatever it takes to secure the big fights the fans want.

Comment

Mister Teller you have a talent for straight shooting and putting others in a position that motivates them to drop the bull****. I am impressed.

That said, I do not buck against boxing's xenophobic nature. It's there by design not chance and has always been. I see it as a matter of tradition. So, yeah, sometimes I am a bit exaggerated with my antagonism, but, that does not discount the point I raised.

It's ok that you'd rather not look up what went on and simply believe Eddie as he changes narrative. That's what Eddie is banking on. The general laziness of fans, no offense.

I'll give you some snippets:

Charles Martin has offered Anthony Joshua a shot at the IBF title. Martin even tweeted this week that Joshua was afraid to fight him, he confirmed this to us and that the title shot is currently on the table and it is up to Joshua’s team on whether the fight happens or not:

“We put it out there, if his team doesn’t want to take the fight then that’s that. I want to face the best guys, everyone is saying that he’s the best. He’s a gold medalist and they are saying he’s not ready. I’m world champion but he’s a gold medalist – how can you not be ready? If you got all kinds of hype behind you then I want to fight you. I’m not here to fight bums, everyone is saying this kid is the next big thing, well, I want to fight him. I’m hearing his name in everybody’s mouth, he has some stature behind him. Why wouldn’t I want to fight him as my first defence? I’m giving him a title shot so let’s get on with it.”

Boxing can be heated at the best of times and fighter’s can be very personal in the build-up to a fight, but when it comes to Charles Martin and Anthony Joshua, Martin has no bad blood. He says it’s just boxing:

”I’ve never met the kid, I’ve no bad blood towards him, it’s the sport of boxing. Right now I only see it being Anthony Joshua, Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury and two of them have mandatory fights so I want to fight Joshua. They wanted to do an eliminator with Carlos Takam but why doesn’t he just fight me? I’m giving him a title shot right now. I’m not being the bad guy, I’m giving him a title shot.”

"We've reached out to Joshua's people," promoter Leon Margules has been quoted as saying by ******.com. "I think there's interest on their side but I just don't know if they think they're ready yet.

"They know they have a kid they're holding back. I think it's a fight that can be made if they think they're ready.

"We'd go to England if there is a fight. The kid is a superstar over there. Everyone is saying he's the second coming, so let's find out."

It was Martin who called out Joshua and it was Team Martin who kept pressure on that fight happening.

Team Joshua had to be talked into fighting Charles Martin....also you should be suspicious of Takam's willingness to be Hearn's bargaining chip and go to alternative.

The fact does remain that Joshua has taken more risks and does have a better resume, but that can't be used as an excuse to plaster over any reasoning presented. Joshua has a history of avoiding is just as much a fact as Joshua has a better resume. Both are true.

So when talking willingness to fight one another Joshua hasn't shown much. He's been hesitant and apprehensive while others come to him. Wilder by contrast has literally shouted for years while others go to Josh.

Mysteriously it isn't until after Wilder starts being put in the mix that Team Joshua finds a reason to fight Martin. stuff like this:

Joshua didn't want to fight Martin because Joshua was scared of being champion and being pressured to fight the other champions. It's only after they realize that if they fight Takam they open up time for Haymon to set up Wilder-Martin. AJ-Takam would have been for an IBF elim. Had Wilder taken Martin's belt while Joshua took Carlos's mandatory position then Joshua would be forced to fight Wilder where as, as a champion, he does not have to make any unification in any amount of time.

The rest of your post, I am not real sure what any of it has to do with anything. Ortiz doesn't need a resume for Joshua to be scared of Wilder. His being a fighter and a champion do not in anyway reflect a lack of fear. It's emotion, it does not require sense. Mike Tyson spoke a lot about being scared of the other guy.

Also, that's one hell of a marination. Basically Joshua's entire pro career. He started fighting Wilder leftovers in 2015. This isn't marination it's avoiding. Joshua fought Gavern for the same reason Povetkin fought Wlad's leftovers. That is how you gain position while avoiding trouble.

Joshua's belts do not make him number one in every facet of the sport. When it comes to fear, hesitation, apprehensiveness, and a general healthy respect for the opponent Joshua has shown plenty. Wilder wins this one. Wilder has shown no fear.
                    The guy that was presumed to be scared to be champ now has all the belts except the green belt, I can understand how scared he was.

Meanwhile the other that isn't scared and is a champ before the scared guy stepped up is still in the same position. I can also see how brave he is.

The so called champ calling out the scared guy, I understand how long he lasted in the ring for his first defence for a champ that is so confident of decimating the Olympic gold medalist.

I can see how all the drama played out. This same scary guy is challenging himself to be undisputed and has sent 3 different contracts to this other brave champ.

Oh yeah!! I can see how scared he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      King Kong Ortiz calling out AJ for a proper fight once again and of course the UK Chumpion puppet will keep quiet until his mouthpiece Edwards Hearns as always will open his just to hear himself talk but of course more contradictions coming up!

It’s like AJ is Pinocchio and Hearns is Jimmney Cricket !

Both Lillian Whyte and Anthony Johnson want no smoke with Ortiz!
                      When Ortiz start putting 5/10k people on a seat to watch him, then I will take him serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X