Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we talk about Anna Kendrick for a moment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You got your moment.

Let's close this thread now

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      You got your moment.

Let's close this thread now
      But why would you want to? Do my threads suck that much?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        To quote Mooshashi

and she doesn't even have a pretty face.
        Thank you.

Another example of how millennial men in the 21st century have been emasculated. You man bun wearing, **** lickers like the Kendricks, Watsons, Portmans, and Knightly's of the world because deep down inside you want the love of little boys. You're sick, the lot of you.

Comment

Thought she was a lezzer.

Comment

I had no idea that was her names, but.... I love her.

Comment

She seems pretty cool from the interviews I've seen, but I don't find her attractive. If she wasn't a movie star, I wouldn't hit it

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                She seems pretty cool from the interviews I've seen, but I don't find her attractive. If she wasn't a movie star, I wouldn't hit it
                So if she was standing naked in front of you ready to get down to some pole riding activities, you wouldn’t hit it?

Comment

Every time someone tells me they don’t like a girl that I like, I get sad.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    So if she was standing naked in front of you ready to get down to some pole riding activities, you wouldn’t hit it?
                    OK, well in that situation I'd probably hit it, but I wouldn't be pursuing this girl. She's probably about a 5 or 6 out of 10. She looks like a mouse or a chipmunk or some ****, like she would gnaw on cheese

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      OK, well in that situation I'd probably hit it, but I wouldn't be pursuing this girl. She's probably about a 5 or 6 out of 10. She looks like a mouse or a chipmunk or some ****, like she would gnaw on cheese
                      Well now that you said cheese, that just made me like her even more.

I’m weird as f u c k.

Comment

Working...
                      X