Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence vs. Mikey Garcia Eyed For March 16, AT&T Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
    I’ve been having this argument all week but pbc fanboys are trying to tell me otherwise. The same people that crucified ggg for fighting brook are advocating this bs
    Your agreeing with NO "boxing logic"

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      Agree with everything you said. Loma-Mikey wouldn’t carry much weight anymore, esp if spence puts on a career beating KO to Mikey.

Not even a smart business move. It’s not like this fight will do a million ppv and oscar floyd pac kinda payday, and would catapult u to a ppv star.

The smart business move would be to fight an aging pac and get what you could from the remaining light on his torch, which is pretty much winnable. Then fight Loma.
      Spence fight could be push to 2020, dpends on how Mikey deals with lesser 147 fighters.

Shame and lame
      Tards ^ stick together

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
        Is this the dare to be great fight for Spence?
        No, its you want it you can get it too!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
          This is interesting. Not the fight but the date. Right after NCAA Final Four, before NBA Playoffs. Right before NHL Playoffs. No NFL, No MLB.
          boxing is a alive and well

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Notice they were the same ones saying Ward would NEVER fight Kovalov and then Canelo would never fight GGG???
            Shet I wish I could be wrong....Triple B1tch will never fight Jermall Charlo....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              boxing is a alive and well
              I take that back March 16 is right before March Madness, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Credit to Garcia for ducking Loma.
                Errol is bigger, better & stronger than l0m0 so where is your dumb talk coming from you or your boss??

Comment

Are there idiots really trying to say that if Mikey fights Spence he is ducking Loma? Are you serious lol you do realize if he fought Loma he is probably favored to beat him where as he will be a huge underdog against the bigger stronger more dangerous opponent in Spence. Moving up 2 weight classes and fighting the boogyman at 147 is the much harder fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    I was looking forward to seeing Errol in the ring again much sooner than mid-march. He has not fought in a while now and it's like this fight keeps getting further and further away. March is not exactly around the corner and they seem to be fooling themselves into thinking this is some sort of big PPV fight when its not it would be lucky to do even 200,000 buys....

Seriously if we got to wait this long I'd much rather these 2 just to take a fight in Late Jan and meet each other sometime in May-June 2019

We got to wait around for a fight that in all reality could be over in 3-4 rounds easily...
                    This fight will surpass 300k PPV buys easily. It could threaten 500k. Attendance will cross 40k easily.

We may not like all of the competitive aspects of this fight, but its commercial appeal is legitimate. Both will make $5M or so. Which is what's motivating Mikey here.

He knows with this fight he moves to bigger money. He'll fight Loma and maybe even Manny, then retire or grab somebody like Josh Taylor for another pay day. I understand why he's doing this. He's 30 now.

Comment

For the undercard I'd have Charlo-Hurd (if that's not it's own event) or the return of David Benavidez.

Comment

Working...
                      X