No announcement yet.

So Jermall Charlo can respond to Korobov

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
    damn this some punk ass shiet. Charlo lookin real hoe-ish right now. sad thing is him vs Jacobs is a toss up in my eyes. but ever since DJ confronted him his balls shrunk.

Straight bitc* because you know he's heard the noise coming from Jacobs.

Comment

Maybe setting up Charlo next fight since well Canelo will be busy with Cinco De Mayo weekend fight next

Comment

Respond to the 90/10 split?

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          But won't say nothing to Danny Jacobs?

Jermall Charlo (@FutureOfBoxing) Tweeted:
          Now u say something? Oh well sign the X already dawg. Maybe next time. They signing up to take NyQuil? https://t.co/msY5GrbwhD https://twitter.com/FutureOfBoxing/s...061790208?s=17

I can't wait til Jacobs busts this boy's ass
          What is even more troubling is that Jermall could get that fight in a heartbeat being aligned with Al Haymon, who is one of the most powerful men in the sport along with Bob Arum and Elli Sechback

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
            Respond to the 90/10 split?
            You know as well as I do that's the initial start to negotiations. They go high, you go low. You "negotiate" until you find a common median

Jacobs should definitely get the lion share though being Charlo has never even headlined an event. The only reason he's doing so now is because he won a coin toss with his brother

70-30 is reasonable to me... Either way, Charlo went from calling Danny "Road Runner" to only talking to Matt Korobov on social media

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              What is even more troubling is that Jermall could get that fight in a heartbeat being aligned with Al Haymon, who is one of the most powerful men in the sport along with Bob Arum and Elli Sechback
              Absolutely... Baffling... Charlo seems to be all roar, no bite

Comment

You know as well as I do that's the initial start to negotiations. They go high, you go low. You "negotiate" until you find a common median

Jacobs should definitely get the lion share though being Charlo has never even headlined an event. The only reason he's doing so now is because he won a coin toss with his brother

70-30 is reasonable to me... Either way, Charlo went from calling Danny "Road Runner" to only talking to Matt Korobov on social media
                Well let's talk about this in 2 weeks after Charlo beats Monroe. I'm sure Charlo would rather force his WBC mandatory however.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                  Well let's talk about this in 2 weeks after Charlo beats Monroe. I'm sure Charlo would rather force his WBC mandatory however.
                  No doubt... If I was Charlo, I'd be pushing for the GGG eliminate if I can't get Canelo out right after Fielding... In the event he can't get G or Canelo, Jacobs is waiting if he can't get Canelo either...

Comment

No doubt... If I was Charlo, I'd be pushing for the GGG eliminate if I can't get Canelo out right after Fielding... In the event he can't get G or Canelo, Jacobs is waiting if he can't get Canelo either...
                    Yeah that'd be the logical steps to take.

Comment

Looks like this fight with Korobov might actually materialize

Comment

Working...
                      X