Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Feel More Safe With Republicans or Democrats In Control of the USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Under the Trump and Obama admins, I feel/felt safe. Under Bush, no so much. The bush administration waged war in Iraq that arguably destabilized much of the middle east.
    I can’t argue with this. I feel the same.

Comment

I'm pro-Republican, however I don't really like either party, it's just that Repubs have better expressed their ideas and generally own Dems in debates so I go with the more intelligent party.

Dems are pro-Islam, yet ant-Conservative, this blows my mind because Muslims are like hardcore Conservatives.

Dems are pro-Censorship, Reddit, Google, Apple, Twitter, FB, etc. blatantly censor anybody with differing opinions, namely conservatives.

Dems are ignoring science, growing up it was the Repubs however these days it's Dems with their "Gender pronouns" they have even mandated speech which is extremely dangerous.

Dems are pushing women like Cardi B, Kim K, the Catch me outside girl, etc. on us like they're role models. Trying to get people in Hollywood & the entertainment industry to lead us when these people don't have any actual life skills.

The modern democratic party has turned cult-like, censoring, banishing, shaming people for beliefs which don't fall in line with their own.

Europe is as liberal as it gets and look where it's gotten them, that is the future I don't want to see but it's where we're headed.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Oh wow.
        So sexy.
        You think it's sexy? I don't.

It's just the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
          Typically the stock market increases by 14% with a Democratic President and only 4% with a Republican President. Deficits typically soar with a Republican President and are paid down with a Democratic President.
          The stock market rose more in Trumps first 1 years and half than it did under Obamas 8.

Comment

Jim’s another uneducated fool.

When Obama became President the Dow was just under 8000. When he left office it was a tad under 20,000. That’s approximately 12,000 points or 150%. Trump started off a tad under 20,000 and the market at its high was about 27,000. That’s approximately 7000 points or 35%. Why make things up?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              You think it's sexy? I don't.

It's just the truth.
              The statement is just sexy. No follow with plans laid out but I see you are just looking to be sexy not informative.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Correlation =/= causation my friend. But even if being fundamentalist had any significant causal affect on prosperity, I'd be willing to trade some of that prosperity for increased freedom.

The freedom to live my life as I see fit without regulation from fervent religious folk is something I value.
                Good post, excellent point, some of those people are nut jobs

Comment

I'd feel safer if the Constitution was followed more closely.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    I'm pro-Republican, however I don't really like either party, it's just that Repubs have better expressed their ideas and generally own Dems in debates so I go with the more intelligent party.

Dems are pro-Islam, yet ant-Conservative, this blows my mind because Muslims are like hardcore Conservatives.

Dems are pro-Censorship, Reddit, Google, Apple, Twitter, FB, etc. blatantly censor anybody with differing opinions, namely conservatives.

Dems are ignoring science, growing up it was the Repubs however these days it's Dems with their "Gender pronouns" they have even mandated speech which is extremely dangerous.

Dems are pushing women like Cardi B, Kim K, the Catch me outside girl, etc. on us like they're role models. Trying to get people in Hollywood & the entertainment industry to lead us when these people don't have any actual life skills.

The modern democratic party has turned cult-like, censoring, banishing, shaming people for beliefs which don't fall in line with their own.

Europe is as liberal as it gets and look where it's gotten them, that is the future I don't want to see but it's where we're headed.

Trump totally ignores science

Have a look at the EPA

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Trump totally ignores science

Have a look at the EPA

Comment

Working...
                      X