Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: If A Bullet Couldn't Stop Me, Neither Can Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not in Omaha, Nebraska.

Comment

But didn't Crawford also get shot?

Comment

Alot of confident smack talk coming from Benavidez. I'm not really sure what Bud's going to do with the 6-footer. A chance to make some $$ here??

Gamboa - 5'5" 32 when he fought Bud. Gave him his hardest fight.
        Benavidez - Listed from 5'10" to 6'. Been sparring with his SMW brother.

I'd put a steak dinner on Bud being the lighter fighter come fight night. Definitely watching this shit go down...

Comment

He's going to beat the chicken and malt liquor out of Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            Haven’t most people in the states been shot?
            Really?? Smdh.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
              He's going to beat the chicken and malt liquor out of Crawford.
              That might be true if Jose were a "tainted meat" eating 155 pounder. FOH u racist pos!

Comment

The Fleshy Part of The Thigh

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                  That might be true if Jose were a "tainted meat" eating 155 pounder. FOH u racist pos!
                  How is it racist when Crawford is saying he's going to beat the burritos out of Benavidez? Double standards?

Yeah, Crawford is going to win, he sure knows how to cherry pick, or in his case, cotton pick.

Comment

How is it racist when Crawford is saying he's going to beat the burritos out of Benavidez? Double standards?

Yeah, Crawford is going to win, he sure knows how to cherry pick, or in his case, cotton pick.
                    It was racist when Jose asked Bomac if he wanted him to bring some chicken long before Crawford even showed up to the gym. Now watch you not acknowledge this fact and keep crying that Crawford is racist.

Last edited by Mister Wolf; 10-12-2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Maybe they're both racist.

Also, I don't think either one is impervious to bullets they're just lucky. Benavidez better be careful he doesn't get knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                      X