Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Don't Care If Ortiz Is 99 Years Old; I'll Beat His Old Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wildher abusing the elder.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
      Even Wilder admits that Ortiz looks older than his billed age. He is at least 45.
      It's been rumored that Ortiz is far older then 45. Wilder may finally accomplish his set goal of killing someone in the ring.

Beating up old men is not on my bucket list.

Comment

This fight is meaningless. Why would Wilder bragging about beating up this old guy in Lyis Ortiz.

You get no credit for beating up on old people.

People avoid Luis Ortiz but not because he's dangerous but because he is old. You don't get credit in beating up old people in this sprot.

You get zero rank for that.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Wilder only fights aging guys on the down side and nobodies.

Spoiler alert, Ortiz is old and his "old ass" is getting knocked out.

Take your wife out to dinner instead and get laid or buy the fight and get F$cked.

People need to start saying no! I'm not paying $70 to see the Nightmare on Elm Street #22. Boycott these formula pay per poo match-ups.
          First fight was great. WTH are you talking about? Don't get the fight if money is tight, but why call on others to boycott it? You're a strange dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
            This fight is meaningless. Why would Wilder bragging about beating up this old guy in Lyis Ortiz.

You get no credit for beating up on old people.

People avoid Luis Ortiz but not because he's dangerous but because he is old. You don't get credit in beating up old people in this sprot.

You get zero rank for that.
            You know that is pure non-sense. Ortiz may be old, but people aren't avoiding him because they won't get credit. They avoid him because the MFer proved himself to be probably the most high risk/low reward fighter in the division. Wilder didn't need to take this rematch, but it shows his character (that he wants to erase any doubt about his superiority) that he is going after a guy who he went life and death with.

Comment

Is someone able to explain to me this thing about Cuban athletes and their ages? Ortiz is definitely not the first guy from Cuba that I've heard is supposedly older than what is officially listed.
              Where does this theory originate from and why is it always Cubans?

Comment

Ortiz is even older than he was when Wilder koed him the first time. What's there to see? If knocking out an old man with heart problems twice makes you king then Wilder is certainly a top old, bum killer.

Sorry to spoil the anticipation but the fight was arranged specifically for that reason... and that reason only.

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                why can't we just ask his Mama, Cuba knows! I want to see it only for where and if Wilder has improved or is he still getting away with things just because of his power. I love his mental makeup over almost everyone in boxing and that's one reason he sit's atop of the heavyweight division.

Comment

Good for Wilder to say so. Let people talk about how old or shot or what ever Luis Ortiz is, It dont matter to Wilder hes getting this guy put in front of him and hes going to knock him out, he dont care if Ortiz is 99. Fair play Deontay. But unfortunatly everybody else does care and we see that in the numbers. Ticket sales slashed by 80%, PPV numbers predicted to be really poor by anybody who is in the game but isnt a PBC shill.

Its good for Deontay that he just dont care. Just dont be scratching your head wondering why you aint loved afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFrog View Post
                    Is someone able to explain to me this thing about Cuban athletes and their ages? Ortiz is definitely not the first guy from Cuba that I've heard is supposedly older than what is officially listed.
                    Where does this theory originate from and why is it always Cubans?
                    Same with baseball, fairly common.

Comment

How noble, how noble of team Wilder to tap an old man with a heart condition in need of money for a sick child….the fight is a disgrace.

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      You know that is pure non-sense. Ortiz may be old, but people aren't avoiding him because they won't get credit. They avoid him because the MFer proved himself to be probably the most high risk/low reward fighter in the division. Wilder didn't need to take this rematch, but it shows his character (that he wants to erase any doubt about his superiority) that he is going after a guy who he went life and death with.

Comment

Working...
                      X