Miller
    Parker
    Pulev
    Wallin
    Ortiz
    Povetkin

Make it happen

Comment

I dont even mind if the heavyweight tournament doesnt consist of the top guys.
      There are a lot of prospects and fringe contender who would be able to advance their career significantly with the tournament.

Ajagba, Hrgovic, Dubois, Yoka, Dychko, Romanov, Sirenko, Fa, Miljas, Milas are all unbeaten prospects.

Then put in contenders like Joyce, Parker, Kownacki, Chisora, Kabayel, Ilunga, Rivas, Washington, Martin, Wallin in it and youve got a legit title challenger after the tournament is done.

Meanwhile Ruiz, Joshua, Wilder, Whyte, Pulev, Fury and Ortiz can duke it out.

Comment

More like world euro boxing series lmao. All European heavyweights LMFAOO. I'll pass on watching this

Comment

Oh yes - let’s invite serial drug cheat Whyte. Here’s an idea - make a rematch with Rivas, only let Rivas juice up. Let’s see Whyte make it to the final bell

Comment

Middleweight tournament with Canelo, GGG, Jacob's, Andrade, Charlo, Derevy, Murata and BJS if he can still make 160 would be a banger!

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... while Kalle Sauerland can't even pay the current WBSS fighters, tbh...
              After all the drama with Baranchyk and Prograis, I doubt any serious contenders will join in 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
                More like world euro boxing series lmao. All European heavyweights LMFAOO. I'll pass on watching this
                So you'll be happy when an all-American competition is set up with the best 8 American heavyweights after Wilder and Ruiz and those will be ...

Kownacki, Miller, Hunter, Martin, Washington, and who? and who? and who

so exciting that'd be, yawn!!!

Imagine Hunter vs anonymous US heavyweight - that'd kill of interest right there

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamking View Post
                  Middleweight tournament with Canelo, GGG, Jacob's, Andrade, Charlo, Derevy, Murata and BJS if he can still make 160 would be a banger!
                  So would me screwing Andie McDowell. Not happening!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                    So you'll be happy when an all-American competition is set up with the best 8 American heavyweights after Wilder and Ruiz and those will be ...

Kownacki, Miller, Hunter, Martin, Washington, and who? and who? and who

so exciting that'd be, yawn!!!

Imagine Hunter vs anonymous US heavyweight - that'd kill of interest right there
                    Parker, Rivas, Ortiz (if he doesn’t beat Wilder), Morrison, etc. The original poster was right by the way

Comment

Middleweight tournament wouldn't have Canelo and I am pretty sure Charlo won't jump in. Heavyweight tournament wouldn't have Ruiz, Fury, Wilder or Joshua. Pulev, Charr and Usyk probably won't be in there because they all have mandatory rights I believe. their While nice tournaments can still be made in this divisions it will still be lamer than any of the previous tournaments.

Heavyweight

1. Joseph Parker (if he beats Derek Chisora)
                      2. Dillian Whyte
                      3. Alexander Povetkin
                      4. Adam Kowlenachi
                      5. Jarrell Miller
                      6. Luis Ortiz
                      7. Oscar Rivas
                      8. Carlos Takam
                      Alternates
                      Derek Chisora or *TBA vs Michael Hunter
                      Hughie Fury vs. Otto Wallin
                      *If Joseph Parker loses to Chisora everyone currently ranked 2-5 moves up a rank while Parker drops from #1 to #6. Derek Chisora would then be ranked #5 and Carlos Takam drops from # 8 to challenging Michael Hunter for the first alternate position.

Middleweight:
                      1. Gennady Golovkin
                      2. Demetrious Andrade
                      3. Jermall Charlo
                      4. Sergei Derevychenko
                      5. Ryoto Murata
                      6. Matt Korobov
                      7. Maciej Sulecki
                      8. Rob Brant
                      Alternates:
                      Tureano Johnson vs. Hassan N’Dam
                      Kamil Szeremeta vs. Immanuel Aleem

*This assumes of course PBC would let Charlo participate. I don't think they would and if so they would probably want to keep some PBC fighters available to keep Charlo busy.
                      Last edited by yankees7448; 09-19-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X