Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Canelo at 160 for Dec

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquaio won’t be able to KO Canelo, the only way to beat a guy 15-20 pounds heavier than you is to box like mayweather did. And Pac can’t do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Pacquiao still got the speed, awkwardness and experience though, on top of a champion's heart.

He's been in there with harder punchers than Canelo. Call me a fanboy but I want to see Pac go for it.

Not that I believe it will ever happen.
      same here man, no way am I saying Pacquiao will win, but to see it as a one more fight type of thing, can't get any better. (if they did fight in Dec maybe Canelo's cut won't be as healed so maybe Pacquiao can go for that and some fluke happens and ref stops it lol)

another reason it won't ever happen too is Canelo would have a lot to lose if he somehow didn't get the W (of course there's no way he wouldn't get the W since Manny doesn't have the fire power to take him out and if it goes to the cards we know where that'd go lol)

Comment

I've always thought that Manny could have become MW champ if he was fighting the right guy. If he had gotten to Sebastian Zbik before Chavez Jr did I think he would have won and become WBC champ at 160. Zbik didn't have a lot of power and he was pretty stationary.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Canelo isnt fighting in December. The cut above the eye is gonna take time to heal.

I expect to see him next May.
          lol that's why this December would be best chance for Pacquiao, maybe somehow get lucky and open up that cut and just keep peppering it and somehow the ref/doctor stops it lol

Comment

Not gonna happen with that gash he got fighting GGG. That thing needs 6 months to close properly.

Floyd vs Pac 2 is more realistic for December

Comment

Wildin' Wilder says

that's a good fight

Comment

Not deserving based on last 5 fights.. Can not just give him big payday based on name and no fight history at 160.

Comment

Based on JMM fights your comment just got invalidated. You conveniently leave out how Manny got popular decisions being the A side.

Comment

If it's the 2010 Pacquiao that beat up Margarito, he would win against Canelo hands down. But the 2018 version of Pacquiao would not win a round against Canelo.

Depends on the weight either.

If Canelo is drained like how Floyd drained him, Manny might have chance.

Comment

If we can get the Pac that fought Margarito then sure

Comment

Working...
                      X