Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a strange feeling Arum will sabotage Pacquiao by not telling ESPN for tv deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a strange feeling Arum will sabotage Pacquiao by not telling ESPN for tv deal

Its in two weeks, yet Arum is handling the tv rights for pacmans fight, i have this strange feeling arum will not inform espn about the fight causing pacquiao to either lose money or the fight gets canceled.

Pacman wanted the fight on espn ppv, is pacman dumb? Arum is a snake you left him and think he is going to help you out? This is how naive manny is.

Pacquiao should have jusr let golden boy handle the tv deal for the fight and return back to HBO, but pacman thought hey to show Arum that im still friendly terms with him, ill let him handle my tv deal for the fight hahahah

Watch the fight either get canceled or it goes on but no usa television outlet and they lose money

Arum was already trying to steal lucas mattyhssee away for crawford.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Its in two weeks, yet Arum is handling the tv rights for pacmans fight, i have this strange feeling arum will not inform espn about the fight causing pacquiao to either lose money or the fight gets canceled.

Pacman wanted the fight on espn ppv, is pacman dumb? Arum is a snake you left him and think he is going to help you out? This is how naive manny is.

Pacquiao should have jusr let golden boy handle the tv deal for the fight and return back to HBO, but pacman thought hey to show Arum that im still friendly terms with him, ill let him handle my tv deal for the fight hahahah

Watch the fight either get canceled or it goes on but no usa television outlet and they lose money

I don’t think it’ll get canceled, but you are right about Bob wanting to eff Pac over! He’ll continue to sabotage it until there is no more opportunity!
    And yes, Pac is and always has been naive as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Arum is not sabotaging anything, Manny missed a lot of deadlines in regards to having his fight put on ESPN PPV, Arum will have it on regular PPV but people are crazy to think Arum is trying to sabotage the fight. Manny expects Arum to continue to pay him 20 mil per, but Arum knows that's impossible. Manny doesn't generate that much money for his fights anymore. That's the main reason Arum isn't involved in this fight, he let Manny go find someone that was willing to pay him more than Arum was willing to put up. Manny wanted to fight at home and get paid big money when Arum knows thats impossible. Biggest reason why Manny fought in Australia.

Comment

LOL if arum tells ESPN about the fight or not, something tells me they might still know it’s happening

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
          Arum is not sabotaging anything, Manny missed a lot of deadlines in regards to having his fight put on ESPN PPV, Arum will have it on regular PPV but people are crazy to think Arum is trying to sabotage the fight. Manny expects Arum to continue to pay him 20 mil per, but Arum knows that's impossible. Manny doesn't generate that much money for his fights anymore. That's the main reason Arum isn't involved in this fight, he let Manny go find someone that was willing to pay him more than Arum was willing to put up. Manny wanted to fight at home and get paid big money when Arum knows thats impossible. Biggest reason why Manny fought in Australia.
          hey dummy, arum is in charge of televising the fight in the US!!! this is suppose to be all on top rank and arum's part.

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post
            Actually Arum is in control of that, that is his responsibility he agreed to broadcast the fight for Manny, all Manny had to do was worry about the financials.

Arum has yet to announce any ESPN platform, he has been iffy the past two weeks as well, he might not even tell ESPN to sabotage Manny

Comment

Manny needs a manager

Comment

I don't understand how Bob Arum could be part of any of Pac's Pay per view television distribution service since he is no longer promoting Manny. At the time, ESPN was under the notion that Pac was still under contract with Top Rank when they signed that ESPN+ deal with him. However, since he is no longer part of his stable by going independent, then I don't know what they are going to do. because Bob Arum is no longer under any legal binding agreement or obligation to distribute this fight.

Comment

Steve Kim saying Arum making an announcement on US TV tomorrow https://mobile.twitter.com/steveucnl...8736435202?p=v

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Steve Kim saying Arum making an announcement on US TV tomorrow https://mobile.twitter.com/steveucnl...8736435202?p=v
                    arum gonna announce tomorrow that the fight will be on ppv at $120 to fcvk pacman over lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X