No announcement yet.

Days off what y'all do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days off what y'all do

I like to just chill and play video games , read manga or watch anime On days that I wanna go out I usually just go for a run or spend the day at the gym .

Spend a couple hours working out, do some reading, mess around on internet, watch something cool, get some good eats.

Comment

I wax my ass and get my toenails done.

Comment

I wax ^^ his ass and also do his toenails..

Comment

I jack off a lot. I mean like sometimes I feel myself I'm doing it too much but I still do it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            I jack off a lot. I mean like sometimes I feel myself I'm doing it too much but I still do it anyway.

With all that great internet **** ready at a few mouse clicks it's pretty easy to find yourself pounding off too frequently!

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              With all that great internet **** ready at a few mouse clicks it's pretty easy to find yourself pounding off too frequently!
              It becomes a problem tho when you get excited when the misses goes out so you can have some 'adult educational' films on with the volume up.

Joking aside, spend too much time looking at the boxingscene forums, watching boxnation & watching netflix on my days off. Should really spend my time doing something more productive.

Comment

I only get one day off and I enjoy sleeping in that extra hour. Do some chores around the house and the rest of the day play some games and find a meal that I'm going to enjoy. The girl knows not to bug me that day, it's my day off from everything and everyone. The rest of the week I'm always running around doing what needs to be done

Comment

Just chill. Everything is opening back up so it should get better. I'll stay low for a bit more though

Comment

I wax my ass and get my toenails done.

Comment

Working...
                    X