Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking end times Demons of sexual perversion

Now you know why I'm not bringing a kid into this world

Comment

As fucked up as the world is, we're probably better off now than we ever have been.

Tin foil conspiracy garbage like the video you posted is only validated by people who have no grasp of what the world really is. The insanity that you posted is the vast minority. The majority of people are just trying to live, take care of their families and survive.

The majority of muslims are not trying to destroy western civilization, they just want to make enough money to feed and make their families happy. Just like the majority of christians, and the majority of jewish people and the majority of buddhist people and the majority of atheists.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-23-2017, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
        As fucked up as the world is, we're probably better off now than we ever have been.

Tin foil conspiracy garbage like the video you posted is only validated by people who have no grasp of what the world really is. The insanity that you posted is the vast minority. The majority of people are just trying to live, take care of their families and survive.

The majority of muslims are not trying to destroy western civilization, they just want to make enough money to feed and make their families happy. Just like the majority of christians, and the majority of jewish people and the majority of buddhist people and the majority of atheists.

Technology wise, yes, but not socially or in terms of how much money we make.

We're going to be the first generation to make less than our parents because of mass immigration and sending jobs overseas.

Socially we have absolutely no standards anymore. We let grown men wearing wigs go in the women's toilets and beat the **** out of girls in MMA and win all the wrestling tournaments. we're all supposed to look up to rappers and the Kardashians now.

http://heatst.com/life/transgender-t.../?mod=sm_fb_ad

You've obviously never met a real Muslim, just the fake western born ones in the united states. Real Muslims from the middle east hate the western world and anyone that doesn't follow the false prophet Pedo Muhammad. We're seeing in Germany, The West Bank, France and Sweden what real middle eastern Muslims are like. They're not here to take part, they're here to take over.

Comment

the title got me all excited for nothing, disappointing thread so far, i think i'll go back to googling kat dennings nudes. i was hoping to see some real demons having sex

Comment

An hour & 17 minute video & no details besides sexual demons which I didn't see in the first 15 seconds so I didn't watch anymore. What the f#ck do you even internet bro.

Also some of you guys freak me out with the time you spend watching sh^t that seems goofy as f#ck for the 15 seconds I've seen it anyway. In fairness to you it mighta been the best video from 16 seconds in til the 1hr, 17 minute duration, but I'm confident in my assessment.

Comment

I can't be bothered to watch...I just want to know if that video had any breast milk in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Balkan View Post
                Technology wise, yes, but not socially or in terms of how much money we make.

We're going to be the first generation to make less than our parents because of mass immigration and sending jobs overseas.

Or maybe times have peak and the average joe is no longer benefiting cause "TIMES IS GOOD" cause still a bunch of dudes born in poverty are becoming millionaires, a bunch of people are making way above what their parents made. Maybe times just peaked and its evening out now, alot of people (your parents) were most likely making more money just cause "times were good" and their was more, everything was new. Now as teh world goes more "paperless" if you will alot of jobs are being rendered obsolete, and since everyone needs to point the finger at someone or something because their life sucks so the same old blaming of "immigration" "sending jobs overseas" etc become the norm instead of acknowledging teh change and adapting.

Does immigration effect the job market yes to a certain extent but not to the extent that they are the reason you are not making more than your parents were. Mass majority of immigrants are fulfilling low paying minimum wages type of jobs. Now if you arent making more than a minimum wage your UNEMPLOYED and that is a personal problem for the most part rather than a direct of effect of immigration.

Sending jobs overseas is just the way it is part of the evolution of progression in life, consumers demand products at a low to reasonable price and in order to fulfill that demand they most go the route that is most cost effective to accommodate that need.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  Does immigration effect the job market yes to a certain extent but not to the extent that they are the reason you are not making more than your parents were.
                  Tell that to the IT industry.

Thank god Donald Trump is going to crack down on these globalist c*nts.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X