No announcement yet.

Order Pacquiao PPV without TV service

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order Pacquiao PPV without TV service

I read Apple TV, but haven't found any information on it online. Does anyone know of a way to watch it if you are not subscribed to cable service?

Damn and Boxing Wonder why PPV Buys are down because they're not prepare for the future at all! That is actually a good question I have NO CLUE as more and more streaming TV Services become Popular, how the hell do you order Boxing PPV on it? Boxing have no ****ing Apps setup or nothing WTF! I know UFC you just download their App and order their PPV's from that but with Boxing they still depending on Satellite and Cable PPV Buys

Comment

Originally posted by kingdruid View Post
      I read Apple TV, but haven't found any information on it online. Does anyone know of a way to watch it if you are not subscribed to cable service?
      It's available online on the internet from toprank.tv

Click HERE ...

Comment

In this day and age of Netflix getting shown on your TV for a subscription and in perfect steady resolution, I don't see any reason why this can't be possible.

Is Boxnation not the same? (Just curious.)

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          It's available online on the internet from toprank.tv

Click HERE ...
          Isn't Top Rank TV service monitored by IP so If you say stay in the UK they won't let you access it that's another thing I don't understand why would they limit their market so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
            In this day and age of Netflix getting shown on your TV for a subscription and in perfect steady resolution, I don't see any reason why this can't be possible.

Is Boxnation not the same? (Just curious.)
            Boxnation is a tv channel here in the UK that you pay extra for via a cable or satellite tv provider

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
              Isn't Top Rank TV service monitored by IP so If you say stay in the UK they won't let you access it that's another thing I don't understand why would they limit their market so much.
              They mentioned on toprank.tv site that their stream is only available in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada.

Comment

Working...
              X