No announcement yet.

Are you smarter than Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    This thread is awesome. Sort of like how human genocide is awesome. I know I'm smarter than al haymon. I don't like trannys. Me>haymon
    Haymon is a Harvard grad and a millionaire. You're not even close.

Comment

Just like 99.9% of us on here are not smarter than Arum. They're Harvard grads.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
        Haymon is a Harvard grad and a millionaire. You're not even close.
        And he loves chicks with d1cks. You're right...I'm not even close.

Comment

I don't know, but I am watching Beat Bobby Flay and these bastards are making some BLT's and I'm craving one right now

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I don't know, but I am watching Beat Bobby Flay and these bastards are making some BLT's and I'm craving one right now
            I just had a bomb a$$ carne asada burrito. Time for some blue moon and fallout 4 homeboy!

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I just had a bomb a$$ carne asada burrito. Time for some blue moon and fallout 4 homeboy!
              **** that sounds like a plan. Too bad it's 2:30 here and I have no beer

I'm still making that BLT doe

Comment

everybody here is smarter than haymon, but not even close to being a multi millionaire haha.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                  do you think you are smarter than al haymon?
                  I think you should ask is Haymon a better Charlatan than you

Comment

This thread sums up most of the pro-Haymon sentiment. Haymon is a genius so nobody has a right to question him. It's the exact mindset that makes people fall for con-artists. Ignore all contrary evidence, this guy is a genius.

Comment

i am not smarter than haymon. haymon is still, as far as i can tell, a promotor via sham promotional entites to which he has no genuine ties, and a manager / advisor who gets 30% of purses. this is the guy who managed floyd mayweather, and likely earned 30% of his purse, too. 30% is approximately the industry standard for a manager. they can't make more than 33%, or act as both a promotor and a manager, according to the ali act.

i may very well be smarter than the PBC investors, doe . the verdict is still out on how PBC is going to do. hell, the verdict is still out on what haymon boxing LLC really is, and how they operate. we don't know how the ad revenue sharing works for their time buying. we also can't put a figure on the benefit of what they're allegedly doing with buying up contracts to monopolize talent, booking venues and then tanking the fights to keep other promotors from puttong on fights, etc. it's just not something that's easy to understand or calculate, even if the numbers were released. they're a private company, so they're not obligated to talk about P and L, etc. how they operate and their involvement with the "sham promotors" they use may come out during the GBP lawsuit.

haymon boxing and PBC really is a unique entity. on the one hand i admire a guy for making money and being innovative. he certainly does both of those things. he's smarter than i am. on the other hand, i have a feeling that he's going to hell, and that he's been violating the ali act for years now, which is a fundamental protection of a boxer's interests, and a cardinal sin in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X