Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke up with my girl (two days after we got back from holiday)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    You dont go full violent at the beginning. You work up to that level of pain.
    I'll remember that the next time you ask me to kick you in the **** with my stilettos on.

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
    i have a childhood friend who takes pride in knowing we call her the walking *******.

never met another woman quite like her.
    I know a few girls like that actually. We tell this one girl she should have an STD named after her and she thinks that's a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I'll remember that the next time you ask me to kick you in the **** with my stilettos on.

I know a few girls like that actually. We tell this one girl she should have an STD named after her and she thinks that's a good thing.

start out like this.

Comment

a few?

mind introducing me to a couple?

i need to update my resume.

Comment

i have a childhood friend who takes pride in knowing we call her the walking *******.

never met another woman quite like her.
          a girlfriend of mine totally dropped the ball & did something really stupid & i was drunk at the time so i told her to take her stuff & get the f**k out! she started balling & dropped to her knees kissing my feet. i was drunk & realized maybe i overracted but to be honest i kind of liked her kissing my feet. i passed out shortly after. when i woke up a few hours later still half drunk i pulled out my d**k & slapped it off her face. she swallowed every drop...lol! i felt bad for yelling at her for 3 or 4 seconds....

Comment

a few?

mind introducing me to a couple?

i need to update my resume.
            Do you have easy access to penicillin? I don't want my favourite Froggy to clap when he hops.

Comment

Do you have easy access to penicillin? I don't want my favourite Froggy to clap when he hops.
              hahaha!

you're funny.

Comment

It's over.

Suck it up and walk away with some dignity.

Comment

yo timmeh, i have the same answer as bossy.

Comment

cyproflaxin which is used for travellers diarrhea is also used for the clap...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      cyproflaxin which is used for travellers diarrhea is also used for the clap...
                      I honestly wouldn't know, Joe

Comment

Working...
                      X