Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2018, 12:28 AM #271
JcLazyX210 JcLazyX210 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: CT
Posts: 2,281
Quoted: 981 Post(s)
Rep Power: 6
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 11,337.12
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 12,357.27
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Most Americans have no respect because they're busy smearing everyone that isn't American. So for this, I have no respect for them. Every forum I've been on most of them a pure scum. Not a single positive about them. So if you want to believe you're different, then fill your boots.
I said my piece, the rest is up to you.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-16-2018, 10:13 AM #272
OldTerry OldTerry is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 645
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
OldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to allOldTerry is a name known to all
Points: 7,506.31
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 8,526.46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
I don't do biased. I'm not so insecure as to not see the truth. I may not like it, but i'll be honest about it.
We can all be honest in what we say and think but can still not see things in the same way. No one is always right, not me and not you either.
OldTerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 07:20 PM #273
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5,606
Quoted: 3172 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 14,673.88
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 15,699.13
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vae Victis View Post
As I've already said, you've got no credibility when it comes to AJ. Your loyalty to and love of AJ makes it impossible for you to be objective when his boxing is the topic of conversation. I understand that; it is now incumbent upon you to work through this dilemma. I'll keep you in my prayers. Nighty night.
So you don't want to go through the fight because you know you're wrong and just trying to defame Joshua by ripping off his success? Got you. When the fight is on offer to go through and see who's right or wrong but you refuse, you're proving you can't back what you say up. Therefore you admit defeat. So nighty night to you too.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 02:15 AM #274
JRB123 JRB123 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The DMV
Posts: 1,337
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
JRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud of
Points: 6,654.50
Bank: 1,030.23
Total Points: 7,684.73
HOT DIZZAMN!!! - Santa_ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
Your paragraphs 1 & 2 are based on YOUR opinions. That aren’t completely accurate based on the FACTS. In the 1st paragraph you said it was BS; that’s an opinion, YOUR opinion. OPINIONS arent FACTS. So when you make an argument, make sure it’s based on FACTS.

The bottom line is Arreola was still a ranked HW when he fought Wilder and only had (2) losses to Vitali and Adamek who were both ranked HW’s. That’s a FACT.

Next you give another OPINION. “It took months for Stiverne and Wilder to fight whether Stiverne was injured or not.” That last part makes it YOUR OPINION. And I don’t even see your point in mentioning this because the bottom line is Stiverne was a belt holder highly ranked in the HW division at the time. That is also based on a FACT that can be researched. Not an OPINION. We only deal with FACTS.

The resumes are up for debate based on FACT and not YOUR OPINION. Again when Joshua fought Breazeale and Whyte, they weren’t ranked at the time as top HW’s in the division when those fights actually took place. Recently, the past few years they have been ranked high BUT NOT when Joshua fought them. That is a FACT not an OPINION.

When Joshua fought Molina, he was already been stopped by Wilder. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

When Joshua won his title, he won it from Martin, who won a vacant title when his opponent could not continue due to a leg injury in the 3rd round. Martin, despite winning that vacant title was not ranked as a top HW at the time. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

When Joshua fought Wladimir, he was inactive for almost a year and a half, NO LONGER RANKED and 41 years old. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

When Joshua fought Takam, he had already lost to Povetkin and Parker, and despite losing to Joshua, he was still ranked as the 10th best HW. I’m not sure why but I have to give Joshua credit for that ranked opponent because I deal with FACTS and not OPINIONS.

Joshua hasn’t fought Povetkin YET so we can not include that fight in this discussion because we are looking at wins against ranked opponents. And did you know that Wilder was scheduled to face Povetkin in 2016 but the fight was postponed due to a failed drug test by Povetkin. That was when Povetkin was a better fighter. That’s is based in FACT and not an OPINION.

And the link you left does not show where the fighters were ranked when Joshua and Wilder fought them, in the year those fights took place. You can’t go by recent rankings, you have to research where the fighters were ranked when the fights actually took place. So that link is irrelevant to this discussion. It has absolutely nothing to do with verifying how good the fighters WERE WHEN THEY FOUGHT THEM, in that specific year. That’s a FACT, not an OPINION.

Wilder has fought more quality opposition based on those FACTS. Stiverne was ranked higher during their 1st fight and a champion and belt holder. Ortiz was ranked higher than anyone in Joshua’s CURRENT resume of WINS. Even Molina was ranked higher when Wilder fight him FIRST. Those are FACTS, not OPINIONS.

Whyte and Breazeale weren’t even ranked at the time when Joshua fought them in 2015 & 2016. And when Wilder fought Duhaupas, he only had 2 losses & Szpilka only had 1 loss in the years he fought them. Molina only has (2) losses when he fought Wilder and (1) of them was to Arreola. They werent highly ranked HW’s at the time, but in the years Wilder fought them, they were higher ranked HW’s than Whyte and Breazeale in “2015 & 2016” when Joshua fought them. Whyte only had 16 fights at the time and Breazeale only had 17 fights. And they both subsequently dropped even lower in the rankings after they both loss to Joshua. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

You have whats called “recency bias” Your looking at where all the fighters are ranked today that Joshua fought, Parker, Whyte, and Breazeale and concluding Joshua’s resume is better than Wilder’s. With the exception of Parker; the other (2) were different fighters when Joshua fought them, I stated the FACTS already on that.

Joshua has fought a total of (2) top 10 ranked HW’s, based “on the year” he fought them, Takam & Parker. That’s a FACT. Wilder has faced (2) top ten HW’s based on the year when he fought them, Stiverne, and Ortiz. But both of those HW’s were ranked higher in the year Wilder fought them versus the rankings of Takam and Parker when Joshua fought them. That’s a FACT, not an OPINION.

Also; when they BOTH started fighting better opposition later in their careers, over the past (4) years from 2014 to 2018, Wilder has fought (7) fighters with 2 or less losses. Joshua fought (7) also during the same period of time. But (2) of those Joshua’s opponents only had a total of 9 fights each. That is based on FACT.

Another interesting FACT. In that same 4 year period from 2014 to 2018, the combined losses of Wilders opponents were (29). In contrast, in the same period of time from 2014 to 2018, Joshua’s opponents had combined losses of (112). That’s is a FACT, not an OPINION.

Your turn, but make sure you stick to the FACTS and not give OPINIONS.
My goodness this was absolutely horrific. You almost got away with this joke of a post. I bet you felt good after pressing submit, thinking that you did something. Not a chance.

Allow me to dissect this compilation of hilarity.

"The bottom line is Arreola was still a ranked HW when he fought Wilder and only had (2) losses to Vitali and Adamek who were both ranked HW’s. That’s a FACT."

When Chris Arreola fought Deontay Wilder, he was not a ranked heavyweight. He lost to Vitali, Adamek, and Stiverne twice. After his second loss to Stiverne, he had a win over Curtis Harper (who?), a majority draw against Fred Kassi, and then a no decision against Travis Kauffman for failing a drug test.

So when you state that Arreola was a "ranked" heavyweight, that is a stretch. He wasn't really ranked at any place to be mentioned. He certainly wasn't ranked in the top ten, not the top 20, and not even in the top 30. Mentioning Wilder beating Arreola is nothing to brag about.

"The resumes are up for debate based on FACT and not YOUR OPINION. Again when Joshua fought Breazeale and Whyte, they weren’t ranked at the time as top HW’s in the division when those fights actually took place. Recently, the past few years they have been ranked high BUT NOT when Joshua fought them. That is a FACT not an OPINION."

Define what ranked high is. When he fought Whyte, both were not at the status that they both are now, but Breazeale was ranked in the top 25. This is proven by the ratings in the Premier Boxing Organization.

There is another glaring point that you are missing by bringing up these guys as Joshua's opponents, but you'll find out what that is later.

"Ortiz was ranked higher than anyone in Joshua’s CURRENT resume of WINS. Even Molina was ranked higher when Wilder fight him FIRST. Those are FACTS, not OPINIONS."

FALSE. Ortiz was not ranked higher than Parker and this is easily proven not only in the rankings posted by the Premier Boxing Organization but also the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board. Right here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Parker was a world champion, something that Ortiz was not. Therefore, Parker was a bigger win for Joshua than Wilder's was over Ortiz.

On top of that, you ignored Klitschko as a big win for Joshua. I saw your other posts trying to diminish it which was foolish. The difference with Wlad and Fury is that Wlad did not go on a drug binge and have depression and gain a bunch of weight when he was inactive. He was in shape and was ready to go in 2016 for that Fury rematch. It was Fury that had cold feet. The Wlad that was in the ring against Joshua that night was MUCH better than the one in Germany. No one can dispute that. That is why the Klitschko-Fury fight ended up being a bore while Joshua-Klitschko was Fight of the Year. Many of the boxing writers and those that cover the sport recognize that as a great win for Joshua. Yet you can't. Wow.

"Another interesting FACT. In that same 4 year period from 2014 to 2018, the combined losses of Wilders opponents were (29). In contrast, in the same period of time from 2014 to 2018, Joshua’s opponents had combined losses of (112). That’s is a FACT, not an OPINION."

You point that out but it shows your lack of awareness when it comes to comparing those resumes. Funny that you select a four year period from 2014 to 2018 given that Joshua fought seven times in 2014. You know what, that's fine. Shoot, I'll even give you those first couple of fights in 2015. But after that, he fought five guys that were undefeated - FIVE - and beat them all. Add Molina, Wlad, and Takam, and you have a very good resume and there is a reason why every publication and every TV columnist around rates Joshua over Wilder...he has better wins.

Oh, last but not least...Wilder has been a pro for ten years. TEN years. Joshua has been a pro for five. Joshua has done much more in five years than Wilder did in the same time span and done more than Wilder has in his entire career. That is why he is the top guy in the division.
JRB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 04:07 PM #275
markther markther is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,198
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
markther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud of
Points: 7,329.21
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 8,344.29
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRB123 View Post
My goodness this was absolutely horrific. You almost got away with this joke of a post. I bet you felt good after pressing submit, thinking that you did something. Not a chance.

Allow me to dissect this compilation of hilarity.

"The bottom line is Arreola was still a ranked HW when he fought Wilder and only had (2) losses to Vitali and Adamek who were both ranked HW’s. That’s a FACT."

When Chris Arreola fought Deontay Wilder, he was not a ranked heavyweight. He lost to Vitali, Adamek, and Stiverne twice. After his second loss to Stiverne, he had a win over Curtis Harper (who?), a majority draw against Fred Kassi, and then a no decision against Travis Kauffman for failing a drug test.

So when you state that Arreola was a "ranked" heavyweight, that is a stretch. He wasn't really ranked at any place to be mentioned. He certainly wasn't ranked in the top ten, not the top 20, and not even in the top 30. Mentioning Wilder beating Arreola is nothing to brag about.

"The resumes are up for debate based on FACT and not YOUR OPINION. Again when Joshua fought Breazeale and Whyte, they weren’t ranked at the time as top HW’s in the division when those fights actually took place. Recently, the past few years they have been ranked high BUT NOT when Joshua fought them. That is a FACT not an OPINION."

Define what ranked high is. When he fought Whyte, both were not at the status that they both are now, but Breazeale was ranked in the top 25. This is proven by the ratings in the Premier Boxing Organization.

There is another glaring point that you are missing by bringing up these guys as Joshua's opponents, but you'll find out what that is later.

"Ortiz was ranked higher than anyone in Joshua’s CURRENT resume of WINS. Even Molina was ranked higher when Wilder fight him FIRST. Those are FACTS, not OPINIONS."

FALSE. Ortiz was not ranked higher than Parker and this is easily proven not only in the rankings posted by the Premier Boxing Organization but also the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board. Right here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Parker was a world champion, something that Ortiz was not. Therefore, Parker was a bigger win for Joshua than Wilder's was over Ortiz.

On top of that, you ignored Klitschko as a big win for Joshua. I saw your other posts trying to diminish it which was foolish. The difference with Wlad and Fury is that Wlad did not go on a drug binge and have depression and gain a bunch of weight when he was inactive. He was in shape and was ready to go in 2016 for that Fury rematch. It was Fury that had cold feet. The Wlad that was in the ring against Joshua that night was MUCH better than the one in Germany. No one can dispute that. That is why the Klitschko-Fury fight ended up being a bore while Joshua-Klitschko was Fight of the Year. Many of the boxing writers and those that cover the sport recognize that as a great win for Joshua. Yet you can't. Wow.

"Another interesting FACT. In that same 4 year period from 2014 to 2018, the combined losses of Wilders opponents were (29). In contrast, in the same period of time from 2014 to 2018, Joshua’s opponents had combined losses of (112). That’s is a FACT, not an OPINION."

You point that out but it shows your lack of awareness when it comes to comparing those resumes. Funny that you select a four year period from 2014 to 2018 given that Joshua fought seven times in 2014. You know what, that's fine. Shoot, I'll even give you those first couple of fights in 2015. But after that, he fought five guys that were undefeated - FIVE - and beat them all. Add Molina, Wlad, and Takam, and you have a very good resume and there is a reason why every publication and every TV columnist around rates Joshua over Wilder...he has better wins.

Oh, last but not least...Wilder has been a pro for ten years. TEN years. Joshua has been a pro for five. Joshua has done much more in five years than Wilder did in the same time span and done more than Wilder has in his entire career. That is why he is the top guy in the division.
I think I posted that a few weeks ago, I forgot about it already. It takes awhile for your brain to get working.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:17 AM #276
Tha Kid Tha Kid is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 327
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Tha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,625.11
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,640.19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
They are both Boxers
Both Black
Both have Earned over $15 dollars a fight
Both A side fighters
Both have sold out arenas
Both have a huge following
Both have been in trouble with the law
Both have endured backlash from fans
Both are Olympians
Both were defeated as amateurs but have a perfect professional record
And they have both met each other
Joshua is a *****. That cancels out the rest of that book you wrote 🙄
Tha Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:24 AM #277
Tha Kid Tha Kid is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 327
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Tha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,625.11
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,640.19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelanthony View Post
oh were you on a mission beavis? I’m glad the mission was completed. Anymore complex missions or are you going to call it a day?
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂🤢
Tha Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:27 AM #278
Noelanthony Noelanthony is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,163
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 13,272.68
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 14,292.83
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Kid View Post
Joshua is a *****. That cancels out the rest of that book you wrote 🙄
That’s right because the self proclaimed....Tha kid says so. Talk to me when your a fully fledged adult and I will try and take you seriously. ...... You know it’s wrong to talk to strangers little kid✌��
Noelanthony is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:28 AM #279
Tha Kid Tha Kid is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 327
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Tha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these partsTha Kid is infamous around these parts
Points: 5,625.11
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 6,640.19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
As I say, your intelligence is really low. Don't worry though, it's an American problem so you're not alone in being this retarded, you have plenty of company.
Whose the ***** in this scenario huh wanker? That would be Joshua because he knows he will get knocked spark out 😭😭😭
Tha Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2018, 05:46 AM #280
Noelanthony Noelanthony is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 3,163
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
Rep Power: 9
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 13,272.68
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 14,292.83
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McManus View Post
I'm not bald you pink maggot. Stop noshing my bellend. Next troll post gets you on the ignore list. Do we understand each other pùssy?

Just because there is an AV with a man in it, doesn't mean it's me you wanker!
Now he calls himself McManus?? Lol .... you have a thing about old white men and bald heads. Yet another Av showing your bizarre fetish
Noelanthony is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.