No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Has No Issue Working Out New Deal With HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    Man, I would like Canelo if he just wasn’t so hard to like.
    He has shown only one negative thing (Clen.) in his career so why would you not like him??

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk087 View Post
      He is hard for Americans to like. You think after all the money and "gifts" he would at least learn to say hello or goodby in English . GGG is speaking fluently Loma, from knowing none is now very good.Makes me think he doesn't give a damn or is just a dope.
      His language has nothing to do with anything. The only "gift" he ever got was the draw on the card in the Mayweather fight, other than that he got robbed of the 1st fight with Triple L. I would also prefer NOT to hear bad english like Triple L, paquiao or l0m0 but its comical sometimes....LOL....And why should he care or why would that make him a dope? Maybe YOU should learn Spanish

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        GGG would be wise to make his decision about which network to pick after Canelo if he still wants those MW belts back.
        He don't want no belts, he wants them checks. Can't blame him either....

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          espn is wack. They hardly cover boxing, they are bias & they make you pay for an app just to watch boxing. F that! Showtime would show Nelo more love & more money.
          You know I hate Arum, but so far so good! Linares vs. Loma, Saucedo vs. Lenny Z, and Ramirez vs. Orozco were all lit!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            You know I hate Arum, but so far so good! Linares vs. Loma, Saucedo vs. Lenny Z, and Ramirez vs. Orozco were all lit!
            I wanted to see Bud vs Horn but it was on the app. I aint paying for an app from a subscription I already have.

Comment

I wanted to see Bud vs Horn but it was on the app. I aint paying for an app from a subscription I already have.
              I wasn't paying for Crawford vs. Horn! We all knew how that was going to play out!

Comment

I'd like him to return to showtime, their stable of fighters is just so big that I think he could fight a ton of fighters plus showtime has always been to me a quality plattform.

Plus they support and like boxing. ESPN is huge but for whatever reason I don't like their platform and Atlas is annoying as hell if the dude he saw losing wins the fight then it's a robbery.

As far as I know every Hearn fighter (Jacobs, Andrade) would happily go to showtime to fight Canelo so my pick no. 1 is showtime.

Comment

Its a shame you can't see what's before your eyes. But I guess not everyone is a good judge of character.

P.S. I'll send a grammar Nazi your way, don't go "nowhere".

Comment

Originally Posted by alexjust
                    GGG would be wise to make his decision about which network to pick after Canelo if he still wants those MW belts back.

Originally Posted by j.razor

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                    Its a shame you can't see what's before your eyes. But I guess not everyone is a good judge of character.

P.S. I'll send a grammar Nazi your way, don't go "nowhere".
                    Triple L is what he was before my eyes & that was a hype job. His character was like a little cry baby too....LOL....& the grammer nazi can go learn some new grammer.

Comment

he should be sure to review all of the options. HBO is super top heavy right now. when they aren't putting on canelo - golovkin they are slacking for the rest of the year. they paid ward too much and he retired. manny pacquiao went to espn and is all done, they have very little going for them.

showtime has some real talent at 154 and 147 moving up. spence is not a small guy. in 2 years he can fight canelo for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X