No announcement yet.

Official Judge Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    LOL we got a new one from HIGH SCHOOL BAHAHAHAHA whats next 1st grade? WTF people falling for this?
    Huh? Which new one?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Poll added....
      Gotta add your vote.

Comment

• Vaginatti had to temporarily protect his Twitter...

Comment

• Avenatti is a clown.

Comment

• BostonGuy So what makes you think Kavanaugh won't go through?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Avenatti is a clown.
              He's actually playing his cards well so far. Getting a reputation among the Libtards. He'll make good money defending idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                He's actually playing his cards well so far. Getting a reputation among the Libtards. He'll make good money defending idiots.
                His goal has always been to get himself a TV show on CNN or MSNBC.

Tucker Carlson asked him why his client Stormy Daniels was stripping for money, while he was wearing $1000 suits and camping out on cable TV doing constant interviews.

Avenatti had no answer.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  BostonGuy So what makes you think Kavanaugh won't go through?
                  Because the repubs need 51 votes and I think all of these accusations will muddy up the waters enough for some republican senators to vote against Kavanaugh.

I hear that the creepy p..orn lawyer is representing yet another alleged victim. I think the longer this circus goes on, the more doubtful the nomination will go through.

Comment

• Lol it's looking like the letter was written by someone else not Ford.

Her Atty is making excuses already. Plus she's not on the road driving already.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Because the repubs need 51 votes and I think all of these accusations will muddy up the waters enough for some republican senators to vote against Kavanaugh.

I hear that the creepy p..orn lawyer is representing yet another alleged victim. I think the longer this circus goes on, the more doubtful the nomination will go through.
                      So far Collins is the one who seems uncertain. I think if the votes against it might go 50-50 and Pence will break the tie...

I want to see the republicans grab their balls, and go on with the vote. They are in power, they were elected by the people, it's time to show their leadership, and stop bending over for the BS the democrats are doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X