No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says No Tune-Up Needed, Mayweather May Have One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    Lmao do people on here actually think a 40+ year old Floyd Mayweather beats Crawford?!
    Well, who has Crawford beat to make you feel he can beat Floyd?

Comment

No tuneup needed. Pacquiao has been weighed & measured already by him.

Comment

if these old guys aren't going to fight any of the current top guys they need to move out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          if these old guys aren't going to fight any of the current top guys they need to move out of the way.
          Why do they need to fight the younger guys? They don't have anything to prove at this point. They are free to fight whoever they want and make some money off of it. They earned it! Plus these young guys aint even fighting each other!

Comment

Originally posted by PugilisticaLee View Post
            Seriously GGG!!! 😂😂😂
            He got outworked by Canelo who got outworked by Floyd!!!
            Canelo is a different fighter today than he was 5 years ago. He was too green for Floyd back then, that was a mismatch and he got schooled. Floyd is 41 now and I doubt he would beat Canelo now.

I will not dignify with a response a notion that Mayweather would beat GGG. GGG is the line of Floyd's limitations.

Comment

Originally posted by MalaysiaPac View Post
              Why do they need to fight the younger guys? They don't have anything to prove at this point. They are free to fight whoever they want and make some money off of it. They earned it! Plus these young guys aint even fighting each other!
              im just personally tired of Floyd, the guy lied and said berto was his last fight and got a pass, then came McGregor, he got a pass, now this. and im a big fan of his. at the end of the day you are right. but pac had a chance to fight Crawford for a few ywars and backed away. im not interested in may pac 2. so im just complaining

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Remember, he was called out already.

Could you imagine if Floyd stopped The Hornet? And even better than how Crawford did?
                Remember when I told you Mayweather wouldn’t go to the Philippines to see Pac and offer some guidance just for a Broner vs Pac fight and I told you I smelled Pac vs Mayweather 2? Do you believe me now?

Comment

If they need tune ups nevermind....This a joke fight already. I was thinking Floyd would come to fight knowing he easily beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    I'd pay to see it, seriously. Even get Mark Nelson to ref it and do it in Australia.

Because if Floyd were to just walk through The Hornet despite all that against him, it makes Manny look that much worse for losing and then ducking him.
                    No matter how good he looks on his tuneup fight, the only thing that matters here is the Pac vs Mayweather rematch itself. May the best man win.

Comment

Young fighters should just sit, watch and learn as these two legends collide no matter how many times they want to fight.. it's their privilege to do so as the two greatest of this era.. and i think 45 is the ceiling age that every boxers feel is the time to retire

Comment

Working...
                      X