Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Warns: Canelo is One Angry Individual Right Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHUT UP OSCAR!!!!!!!!! GGG should be the angry individual!!!! He's the one that had to face a JUICED CANELO last year!!!!!! WTF did GGG ever do wrong??? Call out the truth???? Canelo's been already busted, there isn't much he can do to save face now. His career will be up in question now because who the hell knows how long he's had the advantage over other fights with that shiiiiiieeeeeettttt.

Comment

Good ole Oscar will promote this fight until he gets the very last cent. Gotta respect him as a promoter. I would want him if I was a fighter. Now he has me wanting to make sure I’m in my seat before the bell rings-LOL!!!!!!

"I strongly feel that Canelo, when that bell rings, is going to go out there and take of business. He is one angry individual right now, he wants to make GGG pay.”

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
        Looks like saul’s plan backfired. G didn't flinch a bit. Ooooops. “I think I ****ed up Oscar” says the cinnamon boy. “GGG is going to crush my ribs in”.
        Isn't Canelos promoter a cross dressing, alcoholic, drug addict?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Flak View Post
          Isn't Canelos promoter a cross dressing, alcoholic, drug addict?
          That is the latest Ive heard.

Comment

Sorry there were allot of “killers” in boxing history but angry canelo picture just does not come into my mind, more like a diva princess throwing a fit... nice try fishnets

Comment

Then let’s see if he stands like a man and fights to toe tonight. That queer doesn’t have the Mexican balls to do so.

Comment

That's what steroids does to you. ****ing food rage.

Comment

Fighting angry is the last emotion he wants to be in, he needs to be in full control cool and very smart, I think he needs to box as the counter boxer with movement to get a UD and that's going to take controlled discipline not anger which will get him knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
                    That is the latest Ive heard.
                    So It IS true?

Then why does anyone listen to what that guy has to say.
                    Clearly out of his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                      Then let’s see if he stands like a man and fights to toe tonight. That queer doesn’t have the Mexican balls to do so.
                      He will run. Abd If GGG doesn't KO him then Canelo will probably quit on his stool.

He lost WITH roids. What chance does he have without them?
                      Hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X