Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2018, 02:50 PM #231
Noelanthony Noelanthony is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,680
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,000,000,001,059,497.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,001,059,497.00
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonough View Post
All you got is me making a typographical mistake. Wow, you must feel special. You got me man, I mispelled a word so everything I've said and my entire existence has now come under question, you have won and I'm defeated. I can't believe it's that easy! I guess my portfolio and several bank accounts will go to zero now, what will I do?!!

So this is what happens when people start nitpicking typo's, you get ignored. You can quote me all you like, but I'll never read it. You can suck dick without me seeing it now! Isn't that awesome!
Liar !!you pronounced it and spelt it out. At least be honest . Lol Now you are trying to justify yourself you are sharing with someone you don’t know about your several bank accounts. What a clown. Save it butt head
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-13-2018, 03:54 PM #232
uppercut510 uppercut510 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 4,041
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 50,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,000,000,000,010,003,415,040.00
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
If Hearn was smart he would keep a mic out of AJ's face at all times.

Saying "he has 2-3 years left" is not what you do after you made one of the most obvious duck moves in history (someone needs to photoshop AJ dropping 80 mil into a garbage can)

“If you beat me and beat me in a rematch then you are set to be the king of the heavyweight division."

Jesus Christ...Who says chit like this?


If they were smart, they would at least be telling people when the damn Povetkin fight is at the end of these interviews. I had to look it up. I knew it was this month...but it's not something I remembered like Garcia/Porter or GGG/Canelo
he silenced him after the "give me $50mil" its time to do it again
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 07:41 PM #233
Noelanthony Noelanthony is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,680
Quoted: 1426 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 2,000,000,001,059,497.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,000,001,059,497.00
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Kid View Post
Like I said Numbskull don't ever use Floyd. There's NO comparison. NONE
They are both Boxers
Both Black
Both have Earned over $15 dollars a fight
Both A side fighters
Both have sold out arenas
Both have a huge following
Both have been in trouble with the law
Both have endured backlash from fans
Both are Olympians
Both were defeated as amateurs but have a perfect professional record
And they have both met each other
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:32 PM #234
JRB123 JRB123 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The DMV
Posts: 1,327
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
JRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud of
Points: 5,593,449,528.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,593,449,528.50
HOT DIZZAMN!!! - Santa_ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
It’s based on FACTS. What’s wrong with the post. Name (1) thing I said that was unfactual. I will wait for you. Don’t give me theories or stuff that isn’t based on facts based on what I said. Again, FACTS ONLY, NOT OPINIONS.
My goodness you are way off base with the post that you made and then for you to back it makes it even more hilarious.

For starters, Stiverne defeated Arreola to become the highest ranked contender for the WBC belt which was vacated by Vitali Klitschko. Because of that, Arreola should have dropped considerably in the WBC rankings due to the loss. However, for some inexplicable reason the WBC allowed Arreola to fight Stiverne again, one year later, for the vacant belt. That in itself was BS.

Next, it took months for Stiverne and Wilder to agree on a deal to begin with whether Stiverne was injured or not. On top of that, Wilder basically eliminated any talk of an undisputed heavyweight championship fight taking place between Stiverne and Wladimir Klitschko by saying that he would ask for 10 million dollars to step aside if it came to that. The deal for the first fight between Wilder and Stiverne didn't go down until the end of 2014.

Now as far as the resumes go, that should not be up for debate. Wilder has faced Stiverne, Duhaupas, Szpilka, Arreola, Washington, Stiverne again, and Ortiz since 2015. Joshua has faced Whyte, Martin, Breazeale, Molina, W. Klitschko, Takam, and Parker and is about to face Povetkin in a couple of weeks. There is no way that Wilder's resume is better and I dare you to try to defend that it is.

Shoot, I actually want you to even after I drop this link that shows the rankings of each opponent that the fighters have faced.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I await your response.
JRB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 08:34 PM #235
JRB123 JRB123 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The DMV
Posts: 1,327
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
JRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud of
Points: 5,593,449,528.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,593,449,528.50
HOT DIZZAMN!!! - Santa_ 
Default

"I heard the same thing, that Klitschko wants to fight Stiverne. But I am the mandatory challenger, so that's the case as it stands right now. The thing about step-aside money is that I know that many people have taken the easy money and stepped aside and let other people fight. That being said, you know, as far as step-aside money, they would have to really come with something for me to want to step aside. Let's talk about something in the range of $10 million. Other than that, there won't be no stepping aside. That would be the end of that."

That was the words of Deontay Wilder in 2014.

This comes from an article from Ring Mag.
JRB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 09:02 PM #236
JRB123 JRB123 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The DMV
Posts: 1,327
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Rep Power: 10
JRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud ofJRB123 has much to be proud of
Points: 5,593,449,528.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,593,449,528.50
HOT DIZZAMN!!! - Santa_ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
If Hearn was smart he would keep a mic out of AJ's face at all times.

Saying "he has 2-3 years left" is not what you do after you made one of the most obvious duck moves in history (someone needs to photoshop AJ dropping 80 mil into a garbage can)

“If you beat me and beat me in a rematch then you are set to be the king of the heavyweight division."

Jesus Christ...Who says chit like this?


If they were smart, they would at least be telling people when the damn Povetkin fight is at the end of these interviews. I had to look it up. I knew it was this month...but it's not something I remembered like Garcia/Porter or GGG/Canelo
Hilarious that you would even mention 80 million when there wasn't even 50 million to begin with.
JRB123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 11:18 PM #237
_Rexy_ _Rexy_ is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,382
Quoted: 1774 Post(s)
Rep Power: 7
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,060,027.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,060,027.50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRB123 View Post
Hilarious that you would even mention 80 million when there wasn't even 50 million to begin with.
oh you're still on that? Hearns already admitted the money was real...
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 09:14 AM #238
markther markther is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,111
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Rep Power: 11
markther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud ofmarkther has much to be proud of
Points: 1,000,000,000,021,965.00
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,021,965.00
Put this in your mouth and stfu racist prick - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRB123 View Post
My goodness you are way off base with the post that you made and then for you to back it makes it even more hilarious.

For starters, Stiverne defeated Arreola to become the highest ranked contender for the WBC belt which was vacated by Vitali Klitschko. Because of that, Arreola should have dropped considerably in the WBC rankings due to the loss. However, for some inexplicable reason the WBC allowed Arreola to fight Stiverne again, one year later, for the vacant belt. That in itself was BS.

Next, it took months for Stiverne and Wilder to agree on a deal to begin with whether Stiverne was injured or not. On top of that, Wilder basically eliminated any talk of an undisputed heavyweight championship fight taking place between Stiverne and Wladimir Klitschko by saying that he would ask for 10 million dollars to step aside if it came to that. The deal for the first fight between Wilder and Stiverne didn't go down until the end of 2014.

Now as far as the resumes go, that should not be up for debate. Wilder has faced Stiverne, Duhaupas, Szpilka, Arreola, Washington, Stiverne again, and Ortiz since 2015. Joshua has faced Whyte, Martin, Breazeale, Molina, W. Klitschko, Takam, and Parker and is about to face Povetkin in a couple of weeks. There is no way that Wilder's resume is better and I dare you to try to defend that it is.

Shoot, I actually want you to even after I drop this link that shows the rankings of each opponent that the fighters have faced.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I await your response.
Your paragraphs 1 & 2 are based on YOUR opinions. That aren’t completely accurate based on the FACTS. In the 1st paragraph you said it was BS; that’s an opinion, YOUR opinion. OPINIONS arent FACTS. So when you make an argument, make sure it’s based on FACTS.

The bottom line is Arreola was still a ranked HW when he fought Wilder and only had (2) losses to Vitali and Adamek who were both ranked HW’s. That’s a FACT.

Next you give another OPINION. “It took months for Stiverne and Wilder to fight whether Stiverne was injured or not.” That last part makes it YOUR OPINION. And I don’t even see your point in mentioning this because the bottom line is Stiverne was a belt holder highly ranked in the HW division at the time. That is also based on a FACT that can be researched. Not an OPINION. We only deal with FACTS.

The resumes are up for debate based on FACT and not YOUR OPINION. Again when Joshua fought Breazeale and Whyte, they weren’t ranked at the time as top HW’s in the division when those fights actually took place. Recently, the past few years they have been ranked high BUT NOT when Joshua fought them. That is a FACT not an OPINION.

When Joshua fought Molina, he was already been stopped by Wilder. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

When Joshua won his title, he won it from Martin, who won a vacant title when his opponent could not continue due to a leg injury in the 3rd round. Martin, despite winning that vacant title was not ranked as a top HW at the time. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

When Joshua fought Wladimir, he was inactive for almost a year and a half, NO LONGER RANKED and 41 years old. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

When Joshua fought Takam, he had already lost to Povetkin and Parker, and despite losing to Joshua, he was still ranked as the 10th best HW. I’m not sure why but I have to give Joshua credit for that ranked opponent because I deal with FACTS and not OPINIONS.

Joshua hasn’t fought Povetkin YET so we can not include that fight in this discussion because we are looking at wins against ranked opponents. And did you know that Wilder was scheduled to face Povetkin in 2016 but the fight was postponed due to a failed drug test by Povetkin. That was when Povetkin was a better fighter. That’s is based in FACT and not an OPINION.

And the link you left does not show where the fighters were ranked when Joshua and Wilder fought them, in the year those fights took place. You can’t go by recent rankings, you have to research where the fighters were ranked when the fights actually took place. So that link is irrelevant to this discussion. It has absolutely nothing to do with verifying how good the fighters WERE WHEN THEY FOUGHT THEM, in that specific year. That’s a FACT, not an OPINION.

Wilder has fought more quality opposition based on those FACTS. Stiverne was ranked higher during their 1st fight and a champion and belt holder. Ortiz was ranked higher than anyone in Joshua’s CURRENT resume of WINS. Even Molina was ranked higher when Wilder fight him FIRST. Those are FACTS, not OPINIONS.

Whyte and Breazeale weren’t even ranked at the time when Joshua fought them in 2015 & 2016. And when Wilder fought Duhaupas, he only had 2 losses & Szpilka only had 1 loss in the years he fought them. Molina only has (2) losses when he fought Wilder and (1) of them was to Arreola. They werent highly ranked HW’s at the time, but in the years Wilder fought them, they were higher ranked HW’s than Whyte and Breazeale in “2015 & 2016” when Joshua fought them. Whyte only had 16 fights at the time and Breazeale only had 17 fights. And they both subsequently dropped even lower in the rankings after they both loss to Joshua. That is a FACT, not an OPINION.

You have whats called “recency bias” Your looking at where all the fighters are ranked today that Joshua fought, Parker, Whyte, and Breazeale and concluding Joshua’s resume is better than Wilder’s. With the exception of Parker; the other (2) were different fighters when Joshua fought them, I stated the FACTS already on that.

Joshua has fought a total of (2) top 10 ranked HW’s, based “on the year” he fought them, Takam & Parker. That’s a FACT. Wilder has faced (2) top ten HW’s based on the year when he fought them, Stiverne, and Ortiz. But both of those HW’s were ranked higher in the year Wilder fought them versus the rankings of Takam and Parker when Joshua fought them. That’s a FACT, not an OPINION.

Also; when they BOTH started fighting better opposition later in their careers, over the past (4) years from 2014 to 2018, Wilder has fought (7) fighters with 2 or less losses. Joshua fought (7) also during the same period of time. But (2) of those Joshua’s opponents only had a total of 9 fights each. That is based on FACT.

Another interesting FACT. In that same 4 year period from 2014 to 2018, the combined losses of Wilders opponents were (29). In contrast, in the same period of time from 2014 to 2018, Joshua’s opponents had combined losses of (112). That’s is a FACT, not an OPINION.

Your turn, but make sure you stick to the FACTS and not give OPINIONS.

Last edited by markther; 09-14-2018 at 09:19 AM.
markther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:01 PM #239
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5,267
Quoted: 2986 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,119,942.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,119,942.50
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
You never answered the “boxing” questions I posted to you. Like I said, YOU have nothing. And your afraid to do the research for what you will find. So let me help you out.

Wlad (unranked & inactive from 11-28-15 to 4-29-17, 1 year and 5 months when he fought Joshua)

Whyte (wasn’t ranked in top ten in 2016 when Joshua fought him)

Parker (he was ranked in top ten)

Breazeale (wasn’t ranked in 2016 when Joshua fought him)

Martin (won vacant title when opponent injured leg in 3rd rd. No one had him ranked in the top ten despite wining the vacant belt)

Takam (wasn’t ranked in top ten when Joshua fought him, got beat by Parker &
Povetkin)

Povetkin (haven’t fought yet)

When Wilder fought Stiverne, he was a champion ranked in the top ten. When he fought Ortiz, he was ranked in the top ten. By my math, I am counting (2) top ten fighters for Wilder and (1) for Joshua.
Tell me which fighters Wilder beat that you consider to be better than Whyte and Wlad? This I can't wait to read.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2018, 06:13 PM #240
Sid-Knee Sid-Knee is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 5,267
Quoted: 2986 Post(s)
Rep Power: 16
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 1,000,000,000,119,942.50
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,119,942.50
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
Well, it is not his fault, that Povetkin is not on his resume.
What Povetkin was taking before was legal, not illegal. And it was only trace amounts. But when Wilder heard he failed a test he got out of London as fast as he could because he never really wanted to travel in the first place. He spoke non stop about not going over there before the purse-bid and how Povetkin should go to him, but when he lost the purse-bid he all of a sudden changed his tune and tried to make out he was always willing to go over there which is bollocks. He heard what he wanted to hear when news came through about Povetkin failing a test and jumped on a plane that very day. Wilder never really wanted to face him, just like he's never wanted to really fight any of the other top fighters. His resume proves this.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump


 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.