No announcement yet.

Manny Vs Khan: Easy KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Yeah..Horn got stopped in his last fight. He needs a tune up if he wants a chance with any other top welterweight out there and Khan makes sense for him. Khan also needs to fight a welterweight who is up there but not elite.

Hope they make it happen
    That's right it makes sense.
    Horn fighting Mundine first though at a catch-weight of 152 I think.
    Not sure whether he will be able to come back down.
    Horn/Khan makes alot of sense though imo.

Comment

Khan is not fighting Horn, he is looking to cash out.

It will either be Pac next in December

or Brook next year

For a fight in December it would need to be signed very soon, we are talking like in 2 weeks, so realistically it could be Brook vs Pac in December and winner faces Khan.

I don't think Khan can get back in the ring in December, he had a tough fight, but for a Pac fight he would probably do it.

Khan is a loss away from retirement, so his next fight will be a big money fight
      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 09-08-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Khan is not fighting Horn, he is looking to cash out.

It will either be Pac next in December

or Brook next year

For a fight in December it would need to be signed very soon, we are talking like in 2 weeks, so realistically it could be Brook vs Pac in December and winner faces Khan.

I don't think Khan can get back in the ring in December, he had a tough fight, but for a Pac fight he would probably do it.

Khan is a loss away from retirement, so his next fight will be a big money fight

What makes you think Pac will fight Khan after the latter's dismal performance?

Michael Koncz categorically stated that they wont fight in UK cos high taxes.

Unless ofcourse Brook or Khan is willing to fight in Asia...

They can get a beatdown there for a few mil like Matthyse and get their retirement money

Comment

What makes you think Pac will fight Khan after the latter's dismal performance?

Michael Koncz categorically stated that they wont fight in UK cos high taxes.

Unless ofcourse Brook or Khan is willing to fight in Asia...

They can get a beatdown there for a few mil like Matthyse and get their retirement money
          Right now Manny is looking for non-us fights with limited risk and big financial reward. Both Khan and Brook tick these boxes. It all depends on the location and who is willing to take a lesser purse.

Both Khan and Brook are willing to fight in Asia, and Dubai.

I believe both Brook and Khan are on DAZN and so have the financial backing. DAZN would love a Manny fight because he is a international superstar.

Comment

Easy money fight for Pacquiao!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Right now Manny is looking for non-us fights with limited risk and big financial reward. Both Khan and Brook tick these boxes. It all depends on the location and who is willing to take a lesser purse.

Both Khan and Brook are willing to fight in Asia, and Dubai.

I believe both Brook and Khan are on DAZN and so have the financial backing. DAZN would love a Manny fight because he is a international superstar.

Are you sure DAZN can pay for a Pacquiao fight?

You do know Hearn stated that Manny wants "crazy money".

Malaysian Royal family had to pay $20million to Manny just to have the Pacquiao-Matthyse fight in Kuala Lumpur

I dont know if the Dubai royalties are willing to pay money like that. I heard in 2015 they didnt have the money.

Comment

Are you sure DAZN can pay for a Pacquiao fight?

You do know Hearn stated that Manny wants "crazy money".

Malaysian Royal family had to pay $20million to Manny just to have the Pacquiao-Matthyse fight in Kuala Lumpur

I dont know if the Dubai royalties are willing to pay money like that. I heard in 2015 they didnt have the money.
                Was worth it for the Malaysian's the PR alone made them some tourism money.

Comment

Give Pac enough space and time and he can still time and load up his powershots and combos. Just doesn’t have the stamina to do it all night anymore. Khan will likely box Pac, and somewhere along the way he gets clipped. Nothing much to worry as well, when pressuring him.

I always thought Pac and Floyd beats khan at any point in their careers. They just have the pulse, experience, speed and IQ to land that one shot to the chin. Lesser fighters have done so.

If Pac lands those shots he landed at Horn, Khan would be sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                  X