• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Originality of GGG haters

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree
    (His favourite sentence)

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
    if he throws more to the body he eats more uppercuts. its that simple. canelo can light you up like a christmas tree if u go to his body exposing your face. ggg was smart not to go there.
    Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
    ANOTHER special belt that canelo will decline once he lights ggg up like a Christmas tree lol
    Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    First he get's lit up like a Christmas tree against a 2 weight class smaller welterweight Brook. GGG was being out landed in power punches heading into the final round of that fight.

I just wanted to say, Alvarez is going to light GGG up like a Christmas tree

Comment

I just wanted to say, Alvarez is going to light GGG up like a Christmas tree

Comment

Christmas is over guys, it's already Valentines...

Comment

Not to be one to harp on things already said, but...Alvarez is going to light GGG up like a Christmas tree

Comment

I just wanted to say Alvarez is going to light up GGG like a Christmas tree

Comment

Mr "Ward is too much for me" was outboxed by Canelo and will get finished in the rematch.

Comment

Canelo gonna' christmas tree him up like a light.

Comment

actual pic of golovkin in the years leading up to his first match with canelo.....that red pole is actually cinnamons falice.....with the boxing world standing around wondering "wtf is this guy doing"

"oh why dont u fight bjs"..."sorry guys cant ...this is box...got my tongue stuck to canelos red pole guys"

Comment

So the haters say the ginger kid will light up G3 like a Xmas tree.
                    You don't really need big huge Ward to do the job of dismantling the overrated, bum-killer lil G.
                    Why are they still crying?
                    Kills me.

Comment

Working...
                    X