Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Where Does Brandon Rios Go From Here IF HE CONTINUES HIS CAREER?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems like Rios has had a few lifetimes. I can remember him from way back when. There are many guys like that in boxing who should retire NOW. Pac, Roy, Alvarado, for example. These guys should get out before they are killed in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Initially, I was thinking he could go into RJJ mode. Get fights oversea's. UK, Russia, etc.

He can barely make 147 comfortably so I would say 140 is out of the question although I do think he could be a decent gatekeeper at 140.

He better do something fast cuz after looking at boxrec and his activity he'll end up broke before too long.
      they said brandon made 147 easy was a pound under the day before and ate breakfest the day of, he did look healthier than ever.

I honestly think brandon needs to take 6-8 months off and focus strictly on tranforming his body from round to ripped and get to 140 or turn that flab into muscle and stay at 147.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          they said brandon made 147 easy was a pound under the day before and ate breakfest the day of, he did look healthier than ever.

I honestly think brandon needs to take 6-8 months off and focus strictly on tranforming his body from round to ripped and get to 140 or turn that flab into muscle and stay at 147.
          He did look better than his usual zombie self. Of course they're going to say that about his weight though. Brandon been having weight problems for a while now. Weight management doesn't get better as you get older.

I agree, he needs body strength. Rios has never been a real athlete nor has he ever had an athletic body. Rios has bad muscle genetics for real. For a guy his age, that kind of transformation isn't going to be easy.

When he comes back they should make Rios.Ortiz and settle the beef once and for all!

Comment

Rios vs Ortiz. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Comment

Him vs Ortiz is the only worthwhile fight for both of them im sure it would give them a good payday too

I used to think rios would beat him few years back but now I see Ortiz knocking him out

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                Him vs Ortiz is the only worthwhile fight for both of them im sure it would give them a good payday too

I used to think rios would beat him few years back but now I see Ortiz knocking him out
                They are both from Kansas City and there is bad blood!

What better fight for Thunder-dome!

Comment

Gonna have to agree with the consensus here...if he continues, hopefully it’s vs Ortiz. Genuine grudge match and both are well past their best. Both just fought on the same night so their schedules should line up. Brandon has no business being in with the top dogs at this point in his career. But I would be rooting for him if the Ortiz fight happened.

Comment

Working...
                  X