Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ryan Garcia the future Cash Cow of boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

judging by that photo he likes to masturbate so he's ok in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      Never heard of him
      Same. Added him to my watch list on BoxRec. The photo has that boybandish, phaggot vibe going on.

Comment

As usual, I have to see if that chin holds up against a tough journeyman or so to decide if he really has it.

Comment

Since I never heard of him I voted no for now.

Comment

Waaay too soon to tell. Also all this Instagram BS means nothing till he proves it in the ring

Comment

I say YES if he fix his Defense! Amazing hand speed, the look, charisma, building a following already yes I think he could be Oscar next Star.

Comment

Holy ****!!! I've never heard of him but he has 283K followers on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Holy ****!!! I've never heard of him but he has 283K followers on Instagram
                  It is known.

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                    It is known.
                    good eye my friend, I think you just found the next Canelo, green K

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                      Thoughts, boys?

Do we have another Canelo-calibre draw?
                      First I've heard of him so I headed over to YouTube and watched a bunch of film.

Looks promising, good Am's career (215-15), handsome so the girls will like him. Oscar got a lot of his success early on for being a chick magnet.

But Oscar got a lot of his success from being legitimately nasty. Could Ryan Garcia have whipped on Chavez Sr like Oscar did at 16? No way. Especially not after that sparring session I saw of him and Rollie (saw both sessions).

Garcia is very very green despite his amateur pedigree. Pot shots too much, not a lot of combination punching. Jab can be flimsy.

If we look at Garcia and compare him to Oscar at 13 fights, Oscar had already beat Dorsey and Paez. Garcia has a long way to go. Not bad though.

Comment

Working...
                      X