Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do McDonalds Commercials always feature mintorities? (SRS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only whites eat mcdonalds.........true story!

Comment

I didn't notice anything about McDonald's but I did notice the recent WallMart commercials, featuring minorities who say how good they've got it working for Wallmart.

One of the commercials was some young black guy working for them, with some higher up white guy saying how the black guy will eventually be promoted and be his boss.

Yawn.

Comment

Make no mistake they are targeting audiences, in NY the ad for Mickey D that I saw involved a young white/hispanic woman and an indian/pakistani man. They are just profiling these that they will sell to.

Comment

You guys seen the black mcdonalds website.

"At McDonald's®, we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year — not just during Black History Month. That's the idea behind 365Black.com. It's a place where you can learn more about education, employment, career advancement and entrepreneurship opportunities, and meet real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's."

http://www.365black.com/365black/index.jsp

Comment

The walmart commercials are worse.

Comment

If mcdonalds commercials are racist then many NBA commercials are racist too, I mean where are the whites guys.

This thread and my words up there are rediculous. Get over all of this racist bull****!.................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                The walmart commercials are worse.
                Don't forget about... KFC

Comment

Why does Mcdonalds need commercials anyway? They made 4.551 billion in 2009 alone.

Comment

Maybe its because alot of minorities are lower income and watch alot of t.v. which means there more likely to eat that garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Maybe its because alot of minorities are lower income and watch alot of t.v. which means there more likely to eat that garbage
                      Low income individuals shouldn't be watching a lot of TV, they should be working. Ya know, so they can make money.

Comment

Working...
                      X