Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G.Groves & B.J.Saunders Top 3 of Their Respective Divisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    WTF???? Name 3 super middles better than Groves😂😂😂
    Damn,, I just checked the rankings for 168 and it’s crap.

I retract..

Groves, Ramirez, are top 2. But it’s really a shyt division compared to a few years ago.

Comment

Groves yes, BJS no.

I like BJS's chances against GGG and Canelo, I really do. But based off of performances against top opposition GGG, Canelo and DJ are top 3.

BJS has a good shot at proving he is the best at MW though, very awkward and tough opponent when fully fit

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Damn,, I just checked the rankings for 168 and it’s crap.

I retract..

Groves, Ramirez, are top 2. But it’s really a shyt division compared to a few years ago.
        Yeah exactly Groves ain’t no elite p4p talent but the division is pretty weak these days

Comment

I see everyone having canelo in their top 3 at mw. Why? He haven't done anything at mw to get that ranking. I would bet money he'll get outbox by saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
            I see everyone having canelo in their top 3 at mw. Why? He haven't done anything at mw to get that ranking. I would bet money he'll get outbox by saunders.
            Based off of his performance against GGG (the top dog at MW) - BJS as of now is unproven against the same level of opposition, although I would wager he presents real problems for Canelo / GGG.

Comment

Working...
            X