Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao-Matthysse Can Happen Later, But Not in April

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    C'mon, bro. Can't wish that on anyone. It could be you next! Chill out.
    Yeah I know you're right but fucc! That old fuccer pisses me off!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Yeah I know you're right but fucc! That old fuccer pisses me off!
      He pisses me off too. I want Spence-Crawford NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Nahh
        Bob like to name drop good fighters and then at the last minute switch them with his guys... Just like he did with Linares/Beltron.
        He been doing the same BS for years. Only time he will budge is if its Loma/Rigo situation. Where his guy has the obvious advantage

Comment

I still can't believe Manny's fighting Mike Alvarado

Comment

I really think Ali vs Smith will be on the Canelo undercard.... Don't you?
            I think so. They've been in talks since like December??? But probably end up putting it on PPV? Either way this is HBO and GB's best chance to fuk Arum over! I wonder if Arum will back down if HBO has an AWESOME card the same night. Sht I would put it head2head just to be a dic to the old bastard.

Either way Smith/Ali will be way more competitive than Loma beating on a cab driver.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
              He been doing the same BS for years. Only time he will budge is if its Loma/Rigo situation. Where his guy has the obvious advantage
              And he fuked Rig. Over. $350K to move up to FULL 130. He knew Rig. Was desperate and took full advantage of him like he does everyone.

Comment

I really think Ali vs Smith will be on the Canelo undercard.... Don't you?
                Someone brought up another point how they knew Bob was full of sht on Linares. Beltran is the WBO 135 champion. WBO is pretty much all Top Skank. Thats why he already has the date and place set. He knew all along what he was doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  Orginally i heard Khan, then The Machine and now this??? How does idiots still fall for his tricks???

Comment

Here's a suggestion...call Matthysse and ask can he be ready for April 14th! Had someone called last week, when Manny stated he wanted the fight, that would've gave Matthysse 8 weeks to prepare! I don't even know why Manny still makes statements regarding who he wants to fight (Khan, Matthysse) because it's obvious that his opinions are meaningless!
                    Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-20-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                      What's ironic is that when Alvarado beat Rios @ 140, Arum chose Rios! Why didn't he choose Alvarado back then?

Comment

Working...
                      X