No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
    You guys gonna have to find a new hobby.

There is no evidence of Trump colluding with anyone, and will never be because there isn't any to begin with.

Trump rating is going to go up in time, the USA is no longer a pussified b1tch to the rest of the world.

Trump is making bold decisions and sticking with them.

The people no longer believe the crooked media, they're sticking with the same act of attacking the president in every way they can, it is no longer news...they have completely lost themselves in their hate-filled passion for Trump and the headline is always the same for the leftist media(CNN,MSNBC,NBC,ABC,TWP,HUFFP.Telemundo, etc): "We don't like Trump, here's today's reason".

Organizations like BLM and ANTIFA are openly hate groups who identify with the liberals, who despise the police, the ones who go out there and risk their lives for citizens and even illegals.

Social Justice Warriors are another breed of ignorant fools who know nothing about real life that support the democratic party, trying to take out God and the American Flag out of our schools.

Disrespecting our flag by kneeling in NFL games is a disgrace, none of them can count how many soldiers have died to preserve our freedom. They can do it, for it is their right, but I won't support it one bit, and I no longer watch NFL.

Hell if Hillary won, I would have give her a chance, she would be our president, she deserves an opportunity if elected in a democratic election just like Trump was.

As an American Citizen that's what we do, support each other, not betray our constitutional rights and morals to other enemy nations who want to destroy our way of living like the Muslims have done to UK and Sweden.

Belittling a successful man's effort, mocking him because he doesn't think like them, acting like self-entitled know-it-all and treating him like **** is what make his victory so sweet.

I love this video, shows who they really are:

Savor it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
        The Five Stages of a Trump follower

1. It's a total lie, never happened, fake news.
        2. It happened, but it's not a big deal. A Nothing Burger
        3. Ok, it might be a big deal, but it isn't illegal..so who cares.
        4. Ok, it's illegal, but blame Obama or Hillary
        5. Get over it Snowflake Libtard, Cupcake, you're just a sore loser!

Despite the facts, looks like some are still on #1 still, but I see a someone has moved onto #4!
        I'm gonna steal this

Clapping Rock

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          well you know what i blame OBAMA!

Thats right obama!

He was still the president of the USA while this attack supposedly happened.........................
          I posted an article on here 2 weeks ago about a career diplomat blaming Obama for not doing enough. I didn't see you in there commenting. Probably because you were still believing Donald's lie at the time

Comment

• I bet the cult loves Mitt Romney now. Drain the swamp doe! RINO doe!

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-19-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              How about these clowns who recently votes to block Trump's 1.8 million Dreamer's path to citizenship in exchange for stronger borders and the wall... The flip-flopping is off the charts.

That is one ugly bloke.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I bet the cult loves Mitt Romney now. Drain the swamp doe! RINO doe!

And didn’t romney go hard after trump during the primaries/election.

Romney put trump on blast, I’m actually shocked trump would praise romney or even acknowledge him at this point

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      And didn’t romney go hard after trump during the primaries/election.

Romney put trump on blast, I’m actually shocked trump would praise romney or even acknowledge him at this point
                      Read what I just posted above this post

Comment

Working...
                      X