Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Decisions a Bloody Chris Eubank Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Please explain further, do you have a reference for this? Tell me more.
    I did notice him favoring his shoulder in the 12?? Something was definetly wrong with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLUBBER! View Post
      Knee on the canvas is a knockdown isn’t it?
      just rewatched it. you right. knee touched. my bad.
      Last edited by Illmatic94; 02-17-2018, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• Yes but can groves hit the bag 11 times in a sec? Eubank jr is the true champ..my little heavy bag and pad champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          Funny how what Groves said about Eubank is happening before us. W/o a real coach, he's unable to adapt or come up with any answers.
          He could of had Ray Arcel,Angelo Dundee,E Steward if it aint already there you are not gonna learn it in the corner.But he showed a good heart and chin if he can humble himself in training and listen to a good trainer he is still young.I hate it when everybody s hites on the loser(not sayin you were)Eubank showed some things that CANT be TAUGHT he COULD still have a good future.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
            Hahaha

Gotta be groves
            he's more proven
            and just about better in all angles

Who you got?
            I had Groves by decision. I will say this: Eubank impressed me in one way, he is strong as strong can be. He just has a bit to learn, this fight should spur him on and Grove did what he should have.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Groves is out of WBSS because of shoulder dislocation. Eubank has high chances to be in the finals
              Is this 4 sure? If so that's bs I would rather wait and see the best fight and I'm sure most others would also.He wont be out long if its dislocated.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                He could of had Ray Arcel,Angelo Dundee,E Steward if it aint already there you are not gonna learn it in the corner.But he showed a good heart and chin if he can humble himself in training and listen to a good trainer he is still young.I hate it when everybody s hites on the loser(not sayin you were)Eubank showed some things that CANT be TAUGHT he COULD still have a good future.
                People said the same thing after his performance against BJS, yet he showed no progress tonight. Not to say Groves and BJS are the same, but both utilized their jab and movement to attain victory. This should prove to Eubank that he needs a new trainer.

Comment

• Eubank talked all that crap and he loses, time to eat crow.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    I had Groves by decision. I will say this: Eubank impressed me in one way, he is strong as strong can be. He just has a bit to learn, this fight should spur him on and Grove did what he should have.
                    Nice points Eubank just needs to humble himself and get a good trainer because he has heart,chin,speed that you CANT teach.If he learns how to box at THIS LEVEL he can still do something. That's face it even where he is at now he almost made a comeback after GG started gassing.That 12th was REAL tough for GG he was almost gone.But being frustrated and missing all night JR did have the stamina to finish an almost dead GG.

Comment

• not surprised at all

experience..... plus, Groves is a genuine SMW

Comment

Working...
                      X