Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eubank on Groves: This is NOT 50-50, I Have Every Advantage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is confident for a reason. You have to to look @ Eubank sr./jr differentiated: Their talk, demands and the rest of the nonsense, especially from senior and what you see from Junior in the ring. His loss to BJS was long ago, he has developed a lot since then. I think Eubank sr. lives in his own world, i know people like him. You have to continously slap their mouth, always watch out what kind of tricks they are playing. But that all aside, Eubank jr. is a good fighter, has improved drastically and will imo beat Groves, maybe easy, maybe in a tough fight. But i think in the end, he will win.

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
      I reckon he's all talk. I think he's not world class and Groves is gonna light him up. I could be wrong. Usually I 'm right though.
      I echo your sentiments. Hence I'm putting a few hundred Rand on the little man. I'm hoping for just one wild but accurate uppercut

Comment

What are Eubank's advantages, exactly?

Maybe his chin, but that has not been really tested.

His experience and depth of opposition is below average.

His technical abilities are average at best.

His courage and determination is above average (against low quality opponents overall)

His ego and hype is well above average.

He has never been in a real dogfight, and the only time he stepped up against a technical boxer....he lost!

Comment

Originally posted by apollocreed View Post
          I reckon he's all talk. I think he's not world class and Groves is gonna light him up. I could be wrong. Usually I 'm right though.
          I think Groves gets stopped. He’s been stopped before, and Eubank will throw the kitchen sink at him.

Comment

Size power solid jab experience boxing brain all favor groves only thing you bring is speed stamina its a 50/50 fight if groves uses that jab right from the off could be a tough ask for eubank to deal with such size and power defo the big fight of the year so far looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              What are Eubank's advantages, exactly?

Maybe his chin, but that has not been really tested.

His experience and depth of opposition is below average.

His technical abilities are average at best.

His courage and determination is above average (against low quality opponents overall)

His ego and hype is well above average.

He has never been in a real dogfight, and the only time he stepped up against a technical boxer....he lost!
              He has a better 6-pack than Groves.

Comment

Only advantage I would give Eubank is his stamina and work rate, GG technically the better boxer, superior jab, better on the back foot, superb counter puncher and stronger on the inside.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                  I think Groves gets stopped. He’s been stopped before, and Eubank will throw the kitchen sink at him.
                  Only Froch has stopped him though. I rate Jack a lot higher than Eubank, he was a powerful, strong SMW, and he beat Groves, but he couldn't stop him. If he couldn't do it, I don't see why Eubank would.

Comment

I'm not sure that Eubank has advantages here, speed and stamina. Groves has the rest.

Comment

He has the spiritual advantage does he, good for him.
                      Talks like such a ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X