No announcement yet.

Dystopian Future, in the Present?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    SunSpace is in Puerto Rico. I doubt these stats are much comfort to him right about now.
    No, he isn't.

He's a loser American kid trolling the site with multiple alts. (Which thankfully the mods are cleaning out)

His alts are almost always foreigners, but yet speak perfect English.

It's one of the dead giveaways of his numerous alts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao

Shoulderroll you a good dude, but jimraynor is dropping common sense on you
      Countries such as the U.S., Canada, and the UK are insulated from a lot of the chaos going on in right now.

But travel a little(say to Mexico for example) and it's clear that all is not right with the world.

Comment

Countries such as the U.S., Canada, and the UK are insulated from a lot of the chaos going on in right now.

But travel a little(say to Mexico for example) and it's clear that all is not right with the world.
        Mexico is in much better shape than it was at any point in its history.

The world isn’t perfect but it has improved, and we are nowhere near a dystopian society

Comment

Mexico is in much better shape than it was at any point in its history.

The world isn’t perfect but it has improved, and we are nowhere near a dystopian society
          I've travelled there for years and the lawlessness has never been this bad.

Little idyllic villages that I loved going to now have carjackers masquerading as police.

Comment

I've travelled there for years and the lawlessness has never been this bad.

Little idyllic villages that I loved going to now have carjackers masquerading as police.
            On the flip side Brazil is turning into a prosperous nation with an incredible growth in its economy, its crime and poverty have severely declined. As has China since 2000's, they went from an inconsequential regional economic power where its billion of people lived mostly in poverty to the second strongest world economic power where their people are attaining middle class lives by the millions.

Comment

We already are on the cusp of a dystopian future.

The general public is willing to sacrifice all freedom and privacy for the illusion of safety.

The

Comment

Was there any point in which reality wasn't dystopian?

Comment

Lol

End/thread

Comment

Working...
                  X