• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Resume

Didnt mayweather fight this year?

Dont hate on lomachenko
    Exactly how am I hating on Loma? I'm pointing out your crush on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      Did Floyd have a loss in his first 10?
      Floyd didnt lose till he fought castillo and maidana . to his credit he avenged those loses

Lomachenko has a better resume even with a loss vs a guy who outweighed him by 35 pounds
      at this point .

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Mayweather ruined their lives
        This the 2nd thread about mayweather smh..

Comment

Floyd didnt lose till he fought castillo and maidana . to his credit he avenged those loses

Lomachenko has a better resume even with a loss vs a guy who outweighed him by 35 pounds
          at this point .
          What are you talking about Floyd never lost.. oh you mean the 2 close fights where 1 he had a bum arm and the other guy was dirtier then Rigo( but your ok with dirty fighting then huh?). He didn’t lose those fight.... why would you say such a thing?

35 pounds really.... Listen I like Loma too and that Salido fight was BS but stop bringing up Floyd he has nothing too do with this.

Comment

Did Floyd have a loss in his first 10?

You can bring up oh he was fight for a world title in his second fight all you want. A loss is a loss and Loma was 5 years older..

In reality you can’t compare.
            What are you talking about Floyd never lost.. oh you mean the 2 close fights where 1 he had a bum arm and the other guy was dirtier then Rigo( but your ok with dirty fighting then huh?). He didn’t lose those fight.... why would you say such a thing?

35 pounds really.... Listen I like Loma too and that Salido fight was BS but stop bringing up Floyd he has nothing too do with this.
            Over 80% of people who watched had castillo and maidana win . Floyd lost both those fights , no excuses . Politics plays big parts in boxinv matches and those fights were ko different. You wanna talk dirty

Dirty- lunching a guy in the dck twice and winning by tko like ward vs kovalev. How do you win after punching b in hublot on the trunks twice. The ref even admitted he was wrong.

Ward is known for headbutting, excessive clinching and low blows. That is dirty.

You are just mad the white guy won tonight

Comment

You bandwagon divas need to step off tha d*** for a bit and think....he has one loss to his record and just beat a guy who had to jump up two weight classes and you divas are making him look like the next Muhammad Ali...garcia would destroy this hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                I think this is apples and oranges.

Don't forget, Loma has a massive amateur background and fought in the olympics. Not sure if Floyd did.

He did. Won a bronze, but many felt he got robbed.

Regardless, Loma was a better amateur than Floyd, and if he keeps beating top names he'll end up being a greater boxer than Floyd.

People talk shít about the Salido fight, but go check out Floyd's second opponent, or his 10th opponent, or his 15th opponent.. nobodies

He didn't see a quality opponent until Genaro Hernandez..

But obviously Floyd turned pro much younger, at age 19, so then genuine boxing experience (am or pro) has to be taken into account.

Now obviously it's a bit early, but I've been watching boxing for around 20 years of the 31 I've been alive and Lomachenko is something special. Something different about him. He's defensively responsible while pressuring the opponent, throws deadly accurate single shots but also regularly throws combinations, and has footwork that I don't think I've ever seen before.

If anything, I feel like some people are genuinely disregarding the gravity of this win. Not just that he won, but how he won. He continously touched a seemingly untouchable fighter and took his soul.

Comment

Over 80% of people who watched had castillo and maidana win . Floyd lost both those fights , no excuses . Politics plays big parts in boxinv matches and those fights were ko different. You wanna talk dirty

Dirty- lunching a guy in the dck twice and winning by tko like ward vs kovalev. How do you win after punching b in hublot on the trunks twice. The ref even admitted he was wrong.

Ward is known for headbutting, excessive clinching and low blows. That is dirty.

You are just mad the white guy won tonight

But various publications had Floyd winning just because he didn’t look all that great in winning doesn’t mean he lost.

And what does this have too do with Ward.

I brought up Maidana being dirty ( which while I respect his tactic he should of been border line disqualified) because he you brought that up as a win.... and 80% thoughts Maidana won?? You just hate Floyd

Castillo ok that was close ( I had it a draw to be honest but Floyd was also robbed of a Knockdown) but Maidana?? Not really that close he just did better then expected so he got credit for that.

Comment

I have no idea what the connection to Mayweather is but anyway

Lomachenko has a better resume in his first 10 fights than pretty much anyone has ever had in their first 10 fights.

But his resume isn't even in the same league as Mayweather's entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      all he needs is a bunch of faded greats coming off ko losses and he can match floyd. lmao
                      He just added a faded not great to his list, so he's making good progress

Comment

Working...
                      X