Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney Says GERVONTA "TANK" DAVIS Has Been Tapping Floyds Underage Daughter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aside from this social media stuff--Tank davis miht be one of the dumbest prospects.

He's young yes, but someone needs to put a leash on him, he be broner 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Well devin is a teenager lol

Wouldn't surprise me if true. Everyone at floyds gym knows each other. She's prob like 17 which is old enough in vegas
      Let's see....

Yeah, I can see it. Hell, if dudes didn't ask the question they'd likely never know she's underage.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Let's see....

Yeah, I can see it. Hell, if dudes didn't ask the question they'd likely never know she's underage.
        Except she's like 5 ft tall. But tank is only like 5'4 anyway lol

Comment

Probably why shakur Stevenson thought he could get it in

Comment

BTW does Shakur Stevenson have a fight scheduled soon? No buzz on him recently...

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
              BTW does Shakur Stevenson have a fight scheduled soon? No buzz on him recently...
              he's fighting on the rigo/loma undercard

Comment

Time to feed Davis to Loma. He needs an ass whooping & humiliation to set him straight.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  he's fighting on the rigo/loma undercard
                  Dang, I guess I missed that. I don't think Top Rank even bothered to hold a press conference for Loma-Rigo?

Comment

no bueno

this isn't good if true

the ramifications would be disastrous if Tank is banging Mayweather's daughter, age and all factored in, isn't going to bode well with Mayweather, unless Floyd knows and doesn't have an issue with his daughter being shacked up with Tank.

I think it's terrible because it's too close to business and personal life, a lot can go wrong, and that's even if it's on the up and up.

anyways, number one rule in life, let alone Boxing," don't s**t where you eat."

Comment

I talked to Shakur and she's just sucking his dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X