Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenager Claims She’s Actually African-American, Backfires Massively

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Teenager Claims She’s Actually African-American, Backfires Massively

Teenager Claims She’s Actually African-American, Backfires Massively

By : Anne-Marie Bojan
    0 Shares
    #blackgirlmagic pic.twitter.com/mZzEmSGyNA
    — @woahhvicky (@VictoriaWaldrip) August 12, 2017
    A blonde teenager is causing controversy online by claiming she’s black in a number of peculiar videos.
    17-year-old Victoria Waldrip, known online as Woah Vicky, says a DNA test proved what she’s always believed: despite her blonde hair and pale skin, she is black, not white.
    Victoria, from Atlanta, Georgia, regularly posts pictures and videos online, frequently uses the N-word and embraces what she sees as African-American culture.
    pic.twitter.com/RbeL4zN9h8
    — @woahhvicky (@VictoriaWaldrip) August 21, 2017
    In one post Victoria says:
    My whole entire life my mom kept telling me ‘you’re white’ and I never believed her because I knew I was black.
    In another video the 17-year-old teaches her followers how to fight while wearing a grill in her mouth, repeatedly saying the N-word, arguing she can use the term because she’s black.
    Her posts continue to focus on her race – in one video she tells her followers they’re ‘racist as f**k for not accepting her self-identification’.
    Victoria says in another post:
    How are you gonna sit here and tell me what race I am? If I say I’m black then I’m black.
    ❤️ pic.twitter.com/ORUAh4xt3Q
    — @woahhvicky (@VictoriaWaldrip) August 20, 2017
    This was followed by Victoria posting a screenshot of what she claims to be DNA results, which said her ethnicity estimate was 45 per cent African and 54 per cent European.
    Originally she said she was 25 per cent black and showed a test which said something else, so the reason for the differing results is unclear.
    Unsurprisingly, the teenager’s comments have prompted angry reactions from her followers, with many labeling her as racist.
    Twitter / @woahhvicky
    One post read:
    Your [sic] not f****** black . Your mom and dad must have dropped you on your d*** head.
    While another said:
    Your [sic] racist! You talk like an idiot and put funny headgear on your head and call yourself black! Its like you read a book on stereotypes and imitated it.
    Yet, despite the backlash, the American teen still claims to be black on her social media accounts, even posting make-up tutorial videos on YouTube for African-American women.
    In an interview with Michael McCrudden, Victoria said she realised she’d ‘made it’ after rappers shared her videos – including the likes of Snoop Dogg and Plies.
    Victoria also states she wants to be a rapper and maybe have her own show one day.
    Both of Victoria’s parents are Caucasian, but she said her black ethnicity comes from her dad who never knew his father or the fact he was mixed-raced.

https://www.unilad.co.uk/life/blonde...ican-american/

The comments on her twitter are funny as fÚck!

Stupid fkin **** lol. This **** needs jermaine and his three buddies to run a train on her and lets see if she still wants to be black.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

If people can choose their genders, why can't they choose what race they are?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH @ her teeth

Comment

Originally posted by Loud! View Post
          ^^^^ This.

Comment

Originally posted by Loud! View Post
            Exactly, **** all them people gettin mad. They started this bull****

Comment

they can have her

Comment

If a man can be a woman. Why can't a white girl be black?

Comment

Lmfao, at her posting that pic of her marching with MLK

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    they can have her
                    I was this close to saying we don't want her, but then I remembered that I'm not African American.

Comment

Working...
                    X