Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Mickey only fight in Showtime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well showtime is pretty limited in those divisions, because I can guarantee he aint fighting thurman, porter or spence. Maybe Khan and DG?

At lightweight, only Easter is a world level fighter.

At 130, who will he fight?

Comment

He's not with Haymon and PBC. It's the reason his bro was mad about him not having credentials for the fight.

Comment

Are there still cases where fighters make change of network an issue?
        I mean in this day and age of being able to fight only once or twice a year?
        When you can't get fights in your own network, why is it a big deal to fight on another one?

Comment

I cringed when I heard mikey say that because it basically crosses loma, linares, Crawford off the list. Top rank and golden boy are not working with showtime and they own the top fighters at 130, 135, 140 right now.

Mikey was either just caught up in the moment and sucking up to them or he is serious in which case I don't see him going back to 135 and is on his way to 147 because that's where showtime is deep with options or fighting a weaker opponent at 140.

Comment

Loma was already off the list. Sideshow Bob was never going to make that fight.

Comment

Working...
            X