No announcement yet.

How i got banned from the Strip Club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How i got banned from the Strip Club

So there is this semi famous strip club near me. Well i befriended one of the workers and would bring her lunch 2 to 3 times a week even though im unemployed. I would grab her carry out from applebees or something like that.Ive been doing this for some time now, well one of the bouncers that likes her had me banned. My home girl said the guy keeps harrassing her and that i should fight him but i dont want to get arrested. What do i do?

SunSpace?????

Comment

You already know what you gotta do...now go do it.

Comment

Hoes working in strip clubs are professional hustlers. They will use you and dump you as soon as you are not worth the trouble. Do yourself a favor and find a new girl preferably someone you meet in a church or bible study.

Comment

If she really loves you, why would she put you in a position where you might get hurt or in trouble with the law.

yes, i'm aware this is a troll thread

Comment

Comment

Have some self respect. Why are you catering lunch to a hoe she probably blowing somebody in the back while waiting for your applebees

Comment

Sunspace is back already...... soon, he’ll come for another beat down....

Dude never gives up.

Sunspace vs Zaroku, sword fight

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

Short and funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
                  So there is this semi famous strip club near me. Well i befriended one of the workers and would bring her lunch 2 to 3 times a week even though im unemployed. I would grab her carry out from applebees or something like that.Ive been doing this for some time now, well one of the bouncers that likes her had me banned. My home girl said the guy keeps harrassing her and that i should fight him but i dont want to get arrested. What do i do?
                  I’m gonna do this to you sunspace!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

Lil hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
                    Here’s a piece of advice, stop posting in the lounge. Go to NSB, etc. post in threads you didn’t create, get like 1000 posts under your belt, then come back..

It’s so obvious... you just never learn pendejo!

Comment

Working...
                    X