Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Canelo Can't Look in My Eyes; He Knows I'm Correct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    To be brutally honest, I never understood the logic behind Alvarez being angry with GGG through this whole ordeal.

And to further add insult to injury a whole sanctioning body backing the champion who attempted to cheat not once but twice .
    Well if you say you are clean and someone is saying you are a cheater you might be mad.

I feel pretty confident saying Canelo cheated. Of course it is just my opinion but I've been around the stuff and seen it in sports too long to think it was just a simple mix up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
      Yeah?? Have you watched the UFC build-up a fight? It's cartoonish. And I'm a fan of UFC. But they're way over the top with the trash talking. Dana White and the powers that be encourage it.
      So tell me, who are these fighters besides, colby, and conor?

Comment

What on earth is Canelo angry about this makes him seem like a douchebag, he got caught cheating gets called out, makes up some BS excuse and now he's upset everyone doesn't believe him. Hope Golovkin does a number on him.

Comment

Canelo is a pouty little b1tch. He is single handedly ruining the reputation of the phrase Mexican warrior. Have no idea how he's become the most popular fighter out of Mexico. When it comes to balls and fighting style, he's inferior to Sanchez, Chavez, Marquez, morales and barrera, but somehow he's made more $. He's generated legions of delusional fans but that's just representative of this younger generation of pusses

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
            Oh come on, dude. How about Jon Jones vs Cormier? How about Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen Vs anyone? How about Rhonda Rousey? Tito Ortiz? I could go on and on...

Comment

One last big payday huh G man. This time the close decision goes to Canela

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Oh come on, dude. How about Jon Jones vs Cormier? How about Michael Bisping and Chael Sonnen Vs anyone? How about Rhonda Rousey? Tito Ortiz? I could go on and on...
                Ha yupp. Rampage, Paul Daley, Derrick Lewis, Nick and Nate Diaz, Koscheck, Dan Hardy and most recently Israel Adesanya. All shyt talkers. Man even Jose Aldo talked shyt and he didnt speak a word of English bahaha. There r more too.

But as for this fight, it doesnt need any hype or promo. It sells itself and this ped drama and the fight negotiation debacle have all been great free promo. Social media will be enuff to keep the buzz aflot. Just do the run of tv appearances the week of the fight sand everyone will be tuned in thst Dayurday Seotember the 15th.

Comment

WELL Nowwww ......

I wondered about the GUILTY ONE ! What will he do in the first face off but now it seems there will be NO FACE OFF!!

BigAssRed is too chicken to look the Great and Terrible in the eyes !!! Hmmmmmm sounds exactly like PURE GUILT! He can’t take it !

He will be extremely concerned about his power his stamina when he enters the ring without his roids !

He may not last 4 rounds. We will have to wait and see !!

Comment

Lol most of those don't fight in the UFC anymore.
                    There will be real hate in fighting from time to time just like boxing.

Comment

Canelo is being a biiiitch

But duh, Canelo is a biiiiitch!

Comment

Working...
                      X