Another massive crowd fight just happened at a Frank Warren event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another massive crowd fight just happened at a Frank Warren event

https://twitter.com/leemwatkins/stat...97390599348224

This is why I refuse to go to his events. They have a reputation of scumbags going to events and fighting all the time. Last show I went to of Frank Warren's, our seats were stolen by gypsy Saunders fans and the security just said "it's best to not bother them"

This fight could cause BT Sport to pull the plug on Frank Warren because of how unprofessional it was for the channel. If they don't then Frank needs to do something about his shows because they are not safe to go to at all.

Upping the security and not hiring cheap fake security for one would be a start.

Originally posted by Cobra_ View Post

This is why I refuse to go to his events. They have a reputation of scumbags going to events and fighting all the time. Last show I went to of Frank Warren's, our seats were stolen by gypsy Saunders fans

Comment

What did you do about your stolen seats?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        What did you do about your stolen seats?
        Got a refund after the event and had to go to some empty unsold seats. Security didn't want to do anything because they said it would cause an issue with the Saunders fans.

Comment

byfield did very well, hella unorthodox but it worked in his favour, reminded me of how indongo shut up a home crowd in Russia and Glasgow

Comment

Must be a bunch of posters from another forum that agreed to meet up and fight.

None of the sissies on this forum ever follow through doe

Comment

Got a refund after the event and had to go to some empty unsold seats. Security didn't want to do anything because they said it would cause an issue with the Saunders fans.

This is too funny

Why didn't you just ask em to move?????

This is the part that got me dying tho

What Fight fan goes to watch a fight
              And then complains about a fight breaking out hahaha

Comment

Interesting. I think you should have made it a bigger deal and brought out the managers and guest services managers for the venue. They know that it's unacceptable to have someone just steal your paid seat like that.

Comment

I'd like to see you confront a group of geared up gypsys at the boxing, i really would.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post

This is too funny

Why didn't you just ask em to move?????

This is the part that got me dying tho

What Fight fan goes to watch a fight
                    And then complains about a fight breaking out hahaha

Are you serious?

You pay to watch boxers participate in a sport, not to watch 'fans' hitting each other in the stands.

Comment

Working...
                    X