No announcement yet.

Prime Winky Wright vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Winky Wright vs GGG

Winky is one on my favorite fighters ever and i consider him to be a defensive genius......do you guys think he could take GGG?

Winky is one of very few guys that would beat ggg and even then I see a brutal split decision

Comment

No one will ever know.

All you can get from questions like this is biased opinions and speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        No one will ever know.

All you can get from questions like this is biased opinions and speculation.
        I know though because I know boxing

Comment

GGG by slaughter. Gennady's cut from a different cloth.

Comment

Winky would win it I think. As far as skills go then there is no comparing the two. GGG does have skill and a lot of power but its not like hes hard to hit. If he runs into someone that knows how to exploit his flaws then he will be in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
              GGG by slaughter. Gennady's cut from a different cloth.
              What cloth is that the hype cloth? Considering a prime winky is one of the best defensive fighters in recent memory, please explain how you see that happening?

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                What cloth is that the hype cloth? Considering a prime winky is one of the best defensive fighters in recent memory, please explain how you see that happening?

GGG's power is from another world. There hasn't been a middleweight that punched this hard since Julian Jackson.

Winky wouldn't last 6 rounds against that type of power.

Comment

i thought that winky vs JT fight was a close winky win but winky took some hard shots in that fight through his guard...what would GGG do?

Comment

winky UD

first step to beating someone with monster power is to not get hit

what happens when its late in the 12 rounds and winky is ahead on points and GGG just cant land flush enough to hurt him and hes getting tired because hes never been 12 before.

GGG is out of his element but for winky its like any other fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X