Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Marquez Ripped and Ready at Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm expecting another close and contested fight, maybe Marquez will get the W this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I'm tired of this slandering of JMM. He offered to take any tests that Team Pac wanted, as long as they took it too. They declined his offer so now live with it.
      You do realize that Memo Heredia back in 2009 bragged about making "over 20 different drugs that beat the doping tests". Do the research. So of course Team Marquez will say we'll take any test...especially the outdated NSAC tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
        You're a stupid son of a btch.
        the piss drinking was a joke from JMM on his part. It was gatorade.
        If you were a LITTLE LESS IGNORANT you would know that urine drinking therapy is not taken that way.

and SECOND.
        Wow, because JMM's frame looks bigger he's on PEDS? Maybe because he has a strength conditioner instead of throwing rocks and hitting a tire with a hammer.

But you're the all mighty athlete and that makes you think what you say actually is true and matters.
        True

I was around it in the minors

At 39 it's impossible to have testosterone percentages that high

Comment

Even with peds jmm cant hurt pac

Pacs chin is made from valarian steel or some ****

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
            You do realize that Memo Heredia back in 2009 bragged about making "over 20 different drugs that beat the doping tests". Do the research. So of course Team Marquez will say we'll take any test...especially the outdated NSAC tests.
            What's your point? That Team Pacquaio shouldn't request for drug testing because Team Marquez will auto-pass the drug tests? Basically your making a case to NOT have drug testing because one of the fighters might simply just auto-pass it.

You're also implying that Marquez is sheep enough to take whatever Memo gives him. Marquez is an accountant. Accountant's don't take anyone's word on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by FloydvsPac View Post
              So now Pacterds are admitting that NSAC testing is outdated?

The real question is why Team Pac didn't take Marquez up on his offer to do testing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                I love the Bolt reference

It's almost like you're trying to incriminate him.
                Not at all. My point is simply this: if Heredia can help Bolt achieve world class status why is it so hard to believe that he can do the same for JMM?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  So now Pacterds are admitting that NSAC testing is outdated?

The real question is why Team Pac didn't take Marquez up on his offer to do testing.
                  how does a grown man use the term "pacterds" ?

and not feel dumb

i am seriously asking, because you have valid points but anyone calling names

and using those immature terms is just, ridiculous

Comment

Simply calling them what they are. I would spell "turds" properly but this site censors it so "terds" it is.

Comment

I don't think we should bother about any doping theories at all here. If both can take advantage of the possebilities that are there on the market, then both have taken all opportunities. Never let doping be a part of the sport of boxing, but still we know everything is available. That means that both mens' lives are in jeopardy and they are both responsible for their life afterwards, but both go into the contest on all available substances.

So that menas, the field is leveled and all chances are leveled. May the best man win, but Buddha save their bodies afterwards for as long as they can live. Courtesy to Florence Joyner Grifftith!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X