Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: Canelo Will Only Avoid a KO Loss if He Runs - He Knows!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
    Golovkin is 36 years old and he always fights the same.
    As much as I despise Abel..you cant reinvent the wheel at 36. Gennady isnt a thinker-boxer, hes a come forward stalker who applies relentless physical and mental pressure.
    Hes not gonna turn into an elite counter-puncher overnight. Hes a trader and that usually works for him. He'll trade punches if given the chance bc he believes in his power.
    Canelo wins this fight (again). I expect either a KD or a TKO for Canelo. I'll post my betting stub also
    Some good points. GGG does have a habit of following his opponent around for the whole fight. Which is not that good of a 'game plan'. He should do more counter punching, yes, and cutting off the ring. Otherwise he will never be as effective as he could be. But, yes, 36 years old is past the point of no return for learning pointers. His fans do love him though... because he's almost always in action fights. Can't blame them. But I do think GGG fans listen to HBO commentators lavishing praise and consider it full blown gospel.

Canelo IMO didn't really run, he just had some improved slick defensive moves that were really quite effective. Again, GGG fans will always disagree, but, again, that's ok. Canelo's biggest flaw was not enough activity mid rounds. But if he has a good enough S&C coach this time, he shouldn't have that problem this time. I expect a clear win for Canelo if not a late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
      He was mostly only able to land jabs not his usual powerful jab u see against low level opposition
      He was missing power shots all night the one big shot he landed in the 5th had no effect
      He was hesitant to go to the body like he usually does didn't want to get countered his excuse was the ref might take points
      Refused to attack on the ropes every time canelo went there and invited him in that's were he usually stops cans
      Looked visibly frustrated and lost in the fight and after had every excuse in the book from cement feet canelo ran canelo had loaded gloves canelo promised he would trade with me muscles too big Dr send me needle pictures Oscars dirty
      1) again he didn’t look bad. He just didn’t look dominant.
      2)If you think he looked bad well that is pretty impressive that he could fight bad and win the fight to the overwhelmingly amount of people who saw the fight. Just how bad did he make Canelo look then?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Canelo's biggest flaw was not enough activity mid rounds. But if he has a good enough S&C coach this time, he shouldn't have that problem this time. I expect a clear win for Canelo if not a late TKO.
        Canelo has demonstrated time after time this flaw. In fact I thought he showed more stamina than usual considering his movement and the pressure of the fight. I won’t discount the strong possibility that the PEDs helped him maintain more stamina than he would have had otherwise.

That said if there was no influence of PEDs and he can be about the same in the stamina department it is going to likely be another close fight. History had not demonstrated his stamina is going to improve anymore than Golovkin is going to learn new skills.

Canelo can win by just being more effective. I did not see anything to me that suggest he will stop Golovkin but you never know.

Comment

The same cotto ggg refused to negotiate weight with in order to make a fight same who stopped 170+ geale who was ggg best win
          Not even ggg and Abel believe they won if they did the wouldn't of made so many excuses after the fight excuses they're still crying about now begging canelo to stand still like a punching bag you don't hear canelo making excuses he knows he won.look at them in the post fight press conference ggg and abel hunched over and beat up in their stool couldn't even manage to walk up and stand at the podium while canelo mostly unmarked standing ready and dressed for his victory party.easy to see the winner and the loser
          so the guy who won on over 95% of the press row scorecards really thinks he lost and the guy who chose to use peds leading into the rematch really thinks he won? Ok, you're delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            so the guy who won on over 95% of the press row scorecards really thinks he lost and the guy who chose to use peds leading into the rematch really thinks he won? Ok, you're delusional.
            Are you always this stupid and obnoxious?? Or do you save that for special occasions?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Are you always this stupid and obnoxious?? Or do you save that for special occasions?
              who the fck was talking to you dip ****? You can't let anything about your mancrush be said without you having to put your 2 cents in huh? Only a f@g is that protective of another man that he doesn't even know. But what's to be expected from a loser like you who created a user name to copy someone who had it first. Pathetic.

Comment

This stand and trade bait by dirty sanchez is getting ridiculous. He knows that any other way Cinnamon is gonna bust that old man up. He’s gonna have to throw in the towel from the ass whooping Alvarez is gonna dish out on him.

Comment

So you would prefer canelo in the ring with ggg level opponent's like a Rubio wade or a vanes?if you find beating a bunch of hopeless bums entertaining then ggg's your guy. canelo is willing to fight the best even if there styles make the fight more difficult.look at how bad ggg looked when fighting top guys like canelo and Jacobs very different look than how he looked with vanes that's what happens when you fight real fighters
                  Why wouldn’t he? They have the judges’ pockets filled.

11-1 in the Cotto fight, 6-6 in the Floyd shoutout, 117-111 in the Lara fight, 10-2 in the GGG fight.

Other than getting KTFO, Canelo won’t lose against anyone. No degree of difficulty will prevent him from getting a decision and he’s well aware of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                    he isnt man enough to stand and trade with golovkin
                    Is this boxing or a tough man contest?

Comment

• horns trainer is reduced to making excuses and begging pac for 1 last payday
                      c0ckroach has been deathly silent
                      all i need is for nelo to destroy 3g and, in effect, rid us off the cvnt abel.

Comment

Working...
                      X