This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I’m going with zarouka, I’m afraid if I didn’t, little Jhonny would be coming after me
    He would. He’d get mean real fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      So many ****s in countries like Saudi Arabia. How did your people ever get to America? We got enough taxi drivers.
      This all makes sense.

I have no issue with your Alternative lifestyle or your obsession with gays.

Comment

• Full faithnin big Z due to the conversations we have had and the technical knowlegde of big homie.

I can say as another person in the corporate world big Z is in a leader ship role and has vast knowledge.

Its not hard to believe that many posters here are making big bucks

Big Z got it locked down and has often given me advice that only an experienced fella will have

Comment

He would. He’d get mean real fast.
          Hurry, Zaroku, the prince wants his soup

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
            Full faithnin big Z due to the conversations we have had and the technical knowlegde of big homie.

I can say as another person in the corporate world big Z is in a leader ship role and has vast knowledge.

Its not hard to believe that many posters here are making big bucks

Big Z got it locked down and has often given me advice that only an experienced fella will have
            You seriously believe he is staying in a 10k a week flat and spends 24/7 posting on this website??

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              Per Zaroku's request, here is a poll asking whose backstory is more believable:

Is SunSpace really a struggling English teacher, frustrated with life, on summer break?

Or

Is Zaroku really a businessman who impressed Arab princes, to the point of gathering together to Skype him?

Now, I know there are quite a few people who will vote against me merely because of past debates, but I will still politely request that we all keep personal biases out of the vote. Please also remember that you're comparing both backgrounds; if you find both unlikely, then choose which one is most believable.

I expect to win the vote, simply because my backstory is true, but I will still laugh hysterically if somehow Zaroku gets the nod. Win-Win

Let's see what you all think!
              A frend of mine had a simmilar experience with Arab dudes conference calling him about 6 or so albeit related to a position as a Lawyer.

Conference calls happen alot and people in the same organisation are usually countries apart

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                You are obsessed by Alts, Are you referring to your alternative lifestyle with men
                Your lifestyle is between you and your man. I don’t think you blowing dudes is halal. It’s definitely not kosher.

This guy will help you with your inner conflict between Islam and ****sexuality.
                A gay Imam, who claims the Koran doesn’t discriminate against people with your sexual orientation.

https://www.rnw.org/archive/gay-imam...ity-not-sinful

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  A frend of mine had a simmilar experience with Arab dudes conference calling him about 6 or so albeit related to a position as a Lawyer.

Conference calls happen alot and people in the same organisation are usually countries apart
                  For a $1m/year job? Rather than a face to face interview?

Comment

Your lifestyle is between you and your man. I don’t think you blowing dudes is halal. It’s definitely not kosher.

This guy will help you with your inner conflict between Islam and ****sexuality.
                    A gay Imam, who claims the Koran doesn’t discriminate against people with your sexual orientation.

https://www.rnw.org/archive/gay-imam...ity-not-sinful
                    Haha you have outed yourself.

It’s now known why you like an alternative lifestyle with men and want a liberal religion.

No issues from my side, whatever rocks your Nuts hommie.

Comment

• Zaroku, now that you've been exposed, will you stop with the BS? Stick to your main account.

Comment

Working...
                      X