• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice........

Comment

ocampo was robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        This has trap fight written all over it. Ocampo is going to confuse Spence with his angles and will drop him at some point and will go on to knock him out.
        Damn Slobberts! Looking funny tonight my friend! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I know people say things like since so if by some miracle it happens, but no bro, Spence is going to whoop this kid
          Lol glad I wasn't the only to notice that trend. If they are wrong they brush it under the carpet but if a miracle strikes they proclaim themselves as Nostradamus and demand people bow before their unmatched wisdom / intelligence

Comment

Good call, Slobberts!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              He'll eventually call an upset correctly, and act like a genius, forgetting the number of times he's embarrassed himself.
              This....... basically people be shooting in the dark in here hoping to hit something. I'ma start betting points on dumb ass predictions like this

Comment

at least some far reaching TS's come back to their thread and accept their heaping of humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                  Lol glad I wasn't the only to notice that trend. If they are wrong they brush it under the carpet but if a miracle strikes they proclaim themselves as Nostradamus and demand people bow before their unmatched wisdom / intelligence
                  This x100. However, the true travesty is that we continue to support their garbage threads by responding.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    This has trap fight written all over it. Ocampo is going to confuse Spence with his angles and will drop him at some point and will go on to knock him out.
                    Julia surely this was just a troll thread and you really didnt believe that Ocampo was going to win just like all your other predictions.
                    Maybe one day your troll thread may work out for you not before 100 times you been wrong though.

Comment

Lol.........the ******s on this forum never cease to amaze me.

Comment

Working...
                      X